X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maroon 5 - Beautiful Mistakes feat. Megan Thee Stallion

New era is upon us.

Cha Cha Instructor

I quite liked the Cardi B feature from the last era so we'll see about this.

Comment

• Ska8er
      Ska8er commented
      Editing a comment
      Double post.
      Last edited by Ska8er; Sat February 27, 2021, 17:34.

I feel like this is a bit random... We will see
    It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Their insistance on adding a popular R&B/Rap feature on every single is getting a bit pathetic.

Kendrick, Future, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, SZA, Cardi, Popcaan and now Megan. Memories is their only solo single in half a decade.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

One of the worst bands, and they had quite successful career over the past 17 years. They still manage somehow to have hits...

i liked them w their debut, and everything else since then was bad or forgetable. IMO
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I like a lot of M5 songs and I feel like they always get a lot of underserved hate if I'm honest.

Comment

Adam, just go solo already, dammit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                Their insistance on adding a popular R&B/Rap feature on every single is getting a bit pathetic.

Kendrick, Future, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, SZA, Cardi, Popcaan and now Megan. Memories is their only solo single in half a decade.
                The rappers are as pathetic as them, if not worse. They can always say NO to a Maroon 5 collaboration.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

There's already a thread for this, and i'm updating it.

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music/so...-thee-stallion
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

They also had Wait and Nobodys Love. I mean this band have been in the game for almost 20 years. If they need a rap feature these days to get hits who cares. A lot of artists 20 years in the game are in the exact same boat.

Comment

Can I ask exactly why people do hate them so much?

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                          I think it's because they only produce basic throwaway hits that are trend chasing. No quality or originality plus they are awful live and delivered one of the worst half time shows.

Still, credit where it's due. They have an incredibly long career and know how to get a hit every era. GP always has a soft spot for them. I guess would they've stayed with the quality and direction that was their debut they wouldn't have made it through the changes of the industry.
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

^
                            Very true. Good points.

Comment

Oh no Megan whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl :(

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I think it's because they only produce basic throwaway hits that are trend chasing. No quality or originality plus they are awful live and delivered one of the worst half time shows.

Still, credit where it's due. They have an incredibly long career and know how to get a hit every era. GP always has a soft spot for them. I guess would they've stayed with the quality and direction that was their debut they wouldn't have made it through the changes of the industry.
                                Lord if both those are criteria used to hate people a lot of pop girls should be despised.

I liked Nobody Love a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                  Because their lives are so empty and meaningless, hating a Pop band gives them some kind of satisfaction i guess.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Can you merge the threads please? cheapthrills
                                    Last edited by trebor; Tue February 23, 2021, 23:08. Reason: Merged!
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Because their lives are so empty and meaningless, hating a Pop band gives them some kind of satisfaction i guess.
                                      It is also when a band or artist reaches a certain level of success the hate starts. It is a well worn path at this stage.

Comment

It really is getting trite... wait til next weeks release of Barbra Streisand ft Megan thee stallion and Cardi B- Memories(wap edit)... i made it up of course but probably not for long

Comment

Well at least Maroon 5 always have these artists on the original versions of songs, not adding them on as an afterthought later.

Except for Cardi B and that was only done to launch the deluxe version of the album so obviously they needed something new. But every other track they released with a feature has been on it from the very start.

Comment

Why would Megan work with them? :(((
                                            jio CHARTS NOW: 9/3/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10576031

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post
                                              Why would Megan work with them? :(((
                                              G$
                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

This.

And finally I agree with InFamous. Loads of artists alter their sounds to move with the times. It's nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                                                X