Steps & Michelle Visage - Heartbreak In This City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps & Michelle Visage - Heartbreak In This City

For the first time ever Steps will be releasing a single with a FEATURING artist .... exciting indeed!

News of the track was teased by BMG UK president Alistair Norbury in Music Week, who said the song's release is imminent.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...uQ0SMBH1kJpiyQ

BUT who could it be?

My guess is Sophie Ellis Bextor as she is also supporting them on their upcoming tour... plus Heartbreak In This City is appartently the next single??

The new single is ‘Heartbreak In This City’ and it features ‘Michelle Visage’.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
      The new single is ‘Heartbreak In This City’ and it features ‘Michelle Visage’.
      Michelle!? omg
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

That’s so random but so fun. Has Michelle even recorded anything since the 90s?

Comment

Comment

She did interview them during the album promo - it was kinda cringe because H was literally begging for Steps to appear/for a Steps theme.

But this is exciting! From the preview it sounds like they might have fixed the weird key change?

I guess we aren’t getting a video for TTBOMH which is very disappointing.
            I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
            And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              She must have featured on Ru’s multi platinum albums.
              I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
              And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Exciting .... :-D

Comment

Ok I'm here for this...
                  Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

I'm sure she's featured on some of RuPauls "music" but i'm not sure about anything else.
                    1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

I'm sure she's featured on some of RuPauls "music" but i'm not sure about anything else.
                      Don't forget track 9 on the bodyguard soundtrack

Comment

Yet another steps single from the best album of the year? Yes! A big Yes for sure. But I'm not sure how it vocally turn out to be a duet; i mean never heard Michelle; so i really hope it goes out well. And I'm also worried as i guess there wont be a video for this coming; hope I'm being proven wrong on both accounts.
                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Out now.

Michelle really doesn’t make a single bit of difference

I’ll stick to the album version.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

A #1 iTunes smash

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

It's ok lol. Yous are right. Michelle adds nothing. I'll still download it and listen though

Comment

Bop!

Comment

Upcoming video just confirmed by Faye and Michelle on Instagram Live

Not yet shot
                                    This ain't gon be easy

Comment

This is doing really good — and video confirmed —— brilliant!

Comment

I like. Looking forward to the remixes.

Comment

Where is Michelle on this?

Comment

Where is Michelle on this?
                                            Yeah I can’t hear here either but then again I’m not familiar with the original

Comment

Michelle and Faye sound very alike when they sing. It's difficult to tell them apart.

Comment

Any ideas if its still doing well on uk iTunes charts after the initial boom?
                                                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

no.. not really as of yesterday..38.
                                                  looks like its going to be another failure to miss the charts.....0/4 !

Comment

Working...
                                                  X