X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour

Rest In Peace Lilly!

I smell epicness coming
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It took them almost a year but it seems like we'll finally have a second single
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
        It took them almost a year but it seems like we'll finally have a second single
        The right choices need their time.
        "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Can't wait
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

SEND IT TO RADIO & PLAYLIST IT ON SPOTIFY PLS Beyonce @Parkwood BlueIvy

Comment

We need to get this as higher as we can on every playlist!!!! They deserve more success!!!! And it's one of my fav tracks from the album.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                Beyoncé has a UKMIX account?

I'm excited for the video and I hope that they will push this song (and maybe they can finally release the album physically that would be great too).
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

You'll get a post on social media and that's it.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

This will be a hit in UK/Europe and medium sized hit here in States imo

Comment

Playlisting on spotify is not happening for songs that have been out there for months Only chance is a TikTok hit or a remix with an a-lister
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        Playlisting on spotify is not happening for songs that have been out there for months Only chance is a TikTok hit or a remix with an a-lister
                        Anything is possible if your manager is Scooter Braun.

J/k but aren't Dua & Harry still releasing stuff & getting playlisted a year after their initial releases?

Comment

Anything is possible if your manager is Scooter Braun.

J/k but aren't Dua & Harry still releasing stuff & getting playlisted a year after their initial releases?
                          No need to joke, Scooter and Taylor are ironically the best at single launches

Dua's Break My Heart was on NMF when the album launched, then she had the DaBaby remix of Levitating, and now We're Good with the re-release. Not sure about Harry, but I think that's the Top Hits playlist and he's... Harry Styles.

I do hope that there's a single remix for the song. Not that it needs one, but it would reinvigorate interest for it. It could also be the launchpad for the rumoured re-release.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

No need to joke, Scooter and Taylor are ironically the best at single launches

Dua's Break My Heart was on NMF when the album launched, then she had the DaBaby remix of Levitating, and now We're Good with the re-release. Not sure about Harry, but I think that's the Top Hits playlist and he's... Harry Styles.

I do hope that there's a single remix for the song. Not that it needs one, but it would reinvigorate interest for it. It could also be the launchpad for the rumoured re-release.
                              That's true.

If there's really a remix, I'm not sure who is gonna fit on the track though. Maybe Normani? I just hope it's not a rapper.

Comment

I don't know if there will be a remix tbh. They pulled that card for Do It already and there have been rumors going around for the Deluxe as well as the new lead of that called 80/20. I guess this is just to bridge the gap until Halle is back in the US.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Official video:

I wish the cinematography was a bit better but it was a great video! The individual jewelry/headpiece scenes of both girls were my favorites!

Comment

Love it. The raw underground energy ugh. I'm living for Andrew's work and the girls are delivering.

Comment

Working...
                                    X