Gwen Stefani - Slow Clap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    I appreciate the effort but they're getting a bit desperate now..

Comment

I don't know what a Saweetie is?

Poor Gwen, the song is absolutely terrible. She needs to embrace her maturity instead of harking back to 20 years ago, she's been there and proved her point - just move on. She's got a lovely tone to her voice that she can use in so many more appealing ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
        I don't know what a Saweetie is?

Poor Gwen, the song is absolutely terrible. She needs to embrace her maturity instead of harking back to 20 years ago, she's been there and proved her point - just move on. She's got a lovely tone to her voice that she can use in so many more appealing ways.
        She needs to do her Gwen Stefani and The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra album now.
        1 Yung Bae |2 DJ Snake|3 Birdy|4 MK |5 Sofia Carson

Comment

I just hope that this and LMRM don’t belong to an album because her discography has been flawless so far.
          Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue April 6, 2021, 01:15.
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Saweetie doesn‘t make this any better but it has a decent video at least.
              My last.fm

Comment

Gwen 50 years back to college

But I really like this version!

Comment

The Red Sangria of 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    I just hope that this and LMRM don’t belong to an album because her discography has been flawless so far.
                    her discography went to shite ever since Spark the Fire, so these two will fit right in
                    last.fm

Comment

Would've been cool if this featured Eve instead, especially since she's doing the whole nostalgia thing. They just flow together well.
                      Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Originally posted by YouMakeMeFeel View Post
                        Would've been cool if this featured Eve instead, especially since she's doing the whole nostalgia thing. They just flow together well.
                        Agreed! A missed opportunity!

Saweetie brings a bit more 'oomph' to the song, I like the remix better than the original version.
                        The video is cute. Gwen looks flawless as always.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Clip solo

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=564459331191558

Comment

Working...
                          X