Sarah Harding - Wear It Like a Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Harding - Wear It Like a Crown

B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Out at midnight. She digged in the vault and decided to release one of her favorites.

Im staying right here.

Comment

I could cry. She’s really serving. I hope and pray she drops her album. In her autobiography she mentions that she’s always writing and recording music at home, teaching herself industry tools to make music, even in her illness.
      I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
      And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Apparently it’s 10 year old.
        I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
        And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Yeah but hopefully it will be released in the US as well.

she is working with Peter who ran Fascination Records.

Im staying right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
            Yeah but hopefully it will be released in the US as well.

she is working with Peter who ran Fascination Records.
            Yes, he’s been helping her since she decided to go public with her illness. The song is already out in NZ so I assume it’s a global roll out.

It’s also a charity single.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Bless her. I need to support this. I’m making a playlist with her solo stuff and her best GA moments.
              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Well, I can see why she didn’t release it. Very glad to have it though.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Yes, very demo-ish.

#39 UK itunes already. But sales are so low and it’s a Thursday.

Hear Me Out debuted at #18 on the digital charts with just ~ 950 digital sales from that one day a #1 on itunes.

Im staying right here.

Comment

#1 on iTunes.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

I love this it's so unmistakably Sarah! I'm so happy for her that she is getting to release it and being at #1 on ITunes must be a really amazing feeling for her
                      Last edited by w1llll; Thu March 25, 2021, 12:46.

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                        #1 on iTunes.
                        So yay! Might go top 20 on the download chart tomorrow.

not selling much, but around 1k is already 690 for charity!

Im staying right here.

Comment

If she releases another song or two, we might be able to make a makeshift album

1. Threads
                          2. Wear It Like a Crown
                          3. Too Bad
                          4. Indelible
                          5. Make It Easy
                          6. Real Wild Child
                          7. Live Before I Die
                          8. Boys Keep Swinging

Edit: I made this playlist and it’s pretty good

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Sarah’s Threads EP from 2015 is #4 on the iTunes album chart

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Sad she had to have a tragedy for people to pay any attention.

Im staying right here.

Comment

Sad she had to have a tragedy for people to pay any attention.
                                I mean... her music isn’t brilliant, let’s be honest.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

I know, why the only reason it is doing well is because people are doing it because she is sick. I just wish people would show that much empathy for others all the time.

Im staying right here.

Comment

Threads is still not available in the US tho

Im staying right here.

Comment

I know, why the only reason it is doing well is because people are doing it because she is sick. I just wish people would show that much empathy for others all the time.
                                      I don’t understand your point. We should always buy music from people to show empathy at all times?

Sarah is in the last few months of her life. She is living life out of the public because she hasn’t the strength, and has never liked nor really used social media. Getting a few of her songs to #1 on iTunes is quite literally the only way of showing solidarity - that we are 100% with her.

I think people tend to underestimate or forget just how big the Girls Aloud fan base still is, particularly among gay men.

Girls Aloud was all we really had pop music wise. Anyone who says Sugababes as well is lying, but this isn’t the thread for that

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

this is not the type of energy we want here...

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

this is not the type of energy we want here...
                                          Oh wow. Typical "let's pick what he said and twist it."

I said I wish people have showed support to her when she released music. Did you forget the hate she got after Celebrity Big Brother? People tried to destroy her. She didn't deserve that negative feedback and to be treated like she did.

I'm glad people are showing her support now, but I wish they always had.

Im staying right here.

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I don’t understand your point. We should always buy music from people to show empathy at all times?

Sarah is in the last few months of her life. She is living life out of the public because she hasn’t the strength, and has never liked nor really used social media. Getting a few of her songs to #1 on iTunes is quite literally the only way of showing solidarity - that we are 100% with her.

I think people tend to underestimate or forget just how big the Girls Aloud fan base still is, particularly among gay men.

Girls Aloud was all we really had pop music wise. Anyone who says Sugababes as well is lying, but this isn’t the thread for that
                                            No... People should have no have been mean and vile to Sarah like they were for years. You are a huge Girls Aloud fan like me, so you know what was going around the Celebrity Big Brother days...

Im staying right here.

Comment

Oh wow. Typical "let's pick what he said and twist it."

I said I wish people have showed support to her when she released music. Did you forget the hate she got after Celebrity Big Brother? People tried to destroy her. She didn't deserve that negative feedback and to be treated like she did.

I'm glad people are showing her support now, but I wish they always had.

No... People should have no have been mean and vile to Sarah like they were for years. You are a huge Girls Aloud fan like me, so you know what was going around the Celebrity Big Brother days...
                                              I don’t think anyone is twisting your words. At this stage, only existing, life long fans are buying music on iTunes, not the general public - so I don’t understand what empathy you expect her fans to have shown her over the years that they now are?

Sarah’s previous press has nothing to do with her fans. We aren’t the ones writing it. Given the chance, we have supported her, though there has been very limited opportunity to do so.

Anyway, this is a topic about the music. Please stick to the topic at hand.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

It didn’t chart in the digital sales chart. I wonder if it is because it was discounted.

Im staying right here.

Comment

It didn’t chart in the digital sales chart. I wonder if it is because it was discounted.
                                                  No one is expecting it to chart. It’s not about charts.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Working...
                                                  X