Sarah Harding - Wear It Like a Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have been nice for Sarah.
    B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

No one is expecting it to chart. It’s not about charts.
      Possibly it was a mistake. Her song spent two days in top 2 on I-Tunes like "Hear Me Out" did it on the previous week. Obvioulsly it's enough for being in weekly sales chart.
      My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
      In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post

Possibly it was a mistake. Her song spent two days in top 2 on I-Tunes like "Hear Me Out" did it on the previous week. Obvioulsly it's enough for being in weekly sales chart.
        iTunes sales aren’t enough for a main chart positions anymore and haven’t been for a long time. The song had one day of sales, not two.
        I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
        And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

iTunes sales aren’t enough for a main chart positions anymore and haven’t been for a long time. The song had one day of sales, not two.
          I mean official weekly UK Sales chart, "Hear Me Out" reached # 18 in the similar situation.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...20210319/7509/
          In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post

I mean official weekly UK Sales chart, "Hear Me Out" reached # 18 in the similar situation.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...20210319/7509/
            That’s not the main chart.
            I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
            And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Why is her threads EP not on Spotify?
              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                Why is her threads EP not on Spotify?
                No idea. They deleted the music video from YouTube too.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

# 33 in sales chart.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...s-sales-chart/

Comment

Honestly, I’ve been playing my make believe Sarah album and it’s criminal she never released one.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Remixes coming at midnight.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

Working...
                      X