Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] BTS - Butter

New single coming May 21

Let's hope it's better then Dynamite and Boy With Luv, though judging from the title it doesn't sound like it's going to be.

Comment

Not another English song. Miss the days when their singles were more R&B/Hip-Hop-flavored and sung in Korean.

Comment

This is rumoured to feature a Scooter artist. People think it's Bieber.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
          This is rumoured to feature a Scooter artist. People think it's Bieber.
          Yeah was about to say that. I think it's either Biebz or Ariana but the former is more likely. The artwork is very "Yummy"-ish.

Though some insiders say Ariana is going on a featuring-spree these next few months.

Comment

Again ?

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post

Yeah was about to say that. I think it's either Biebz or Ariana but the former is more likely. The artwork is very "Yummy"-ish.

Though some insiders say Ariana is going on a featuring-spree these next few months.
              Yeah Ariana is going to have a couple collabs this summer, but insiders claim that Bieber is on this.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Not another English song. Miss the days when their singles were more R&B/Hip-Hop-flavored and sung in Korean.
                Me too!

Comment

Teaser photo.

E08y-oSVcAAZJHM?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Is it just me or have they been doing the same concept for awhile now? This is pretty much "Boy with Love" & "Dynamite" all over again. Also that yellow hair does NOT look good on J.Hope. Jungkook looks a bit off as well with a man bun, he should bring back the longer middle-part hair he was rocking a while back, I think he killed that one!

Comment

^ I agree it's the same concept as Dynamite and Boy With Love. I guess their team don't want to change and try something different since those songs where so succesful, eventhough it's deffinitely among their worst work
                    And i also don't like Jhope's hair, i prefer black or red with him.

Comment

I loved Dynamite, don’t get why it’s so hated on here.

Comment

^ i guess imho it's because they can do better. Dynamite wasn't even written by them, eventhough 4 of the members have their own studios. They have alot of better songs, with better lyrics. For example No More Dream, Tomorrow and Go Go, they showed they are capable of releasing good songs, so it's sad to see them chasing the charts and likes by becoming more generic, and losing what makes them unique

Comment

Yeah "Dynamite" sounds like a Maroon 5 reject written by an elementary school student. Sorry.

Comment

Maroon 5 wish they could come up with a bop as good as Dynamite lately!

Comment

Not this actually being good wait. Definitely is gonna be summer #1 smash!

They really did J. Hope dirty though in the music video, poor guy.

Comment

Also, 9.7m views already under 30 minutes.

Comment

The song sounds like a leftover from DNCE debut album

Comment

Not as bad as Dynamite luckily
                                    Don't know why they are focussing on the vocal line when their rap line is superior. Jhope needs more lines! Glad to see Jin more though!

Comment

I did not expect this to be as good as it is. Miles better than Dynamite.

It's already broken streaming records and they also released multiple versions from the first day, this is going #1
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Also can we talk about how their K-Pop visual budget literally disappeared right after they broke through the US scene (except for "On")? I wonder if that's because they've proven that you don't need to invest that much in the visual aspects in order to be successful in the States. Just release a generic Pop song and go?

For comparison, before their US breakthrough:

After their US breakthrough:

"Black Swan" is VERY beautifully shot & directed and has great cinematography though so it gets a pass.

The videos for "Blood, Sweat & Tears" and "I Need U" are masterpieces. They & the director deserved every award they received for both videos.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                          The song sounds like a leftover from DNCE debut album
                                          Yeah this song reminds me so much of DNCE.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Also can we talk about how their K-Pop visual budget literally disappeared right after they broke through the US scene (except for "On")? I wonder if that's because they've proven that you don't need to invest that much in the visual aspects in order to be successful in the States. Just release a generic Pop song and go?

"Black Swan" is VERY beautifully shot & directed and has great cinematography though so it gets a pass.

The videos for "Blood, Sweat & Tears" and "I Need U" are masterpieces. They & the director deserved every award they received for both videos.
                                            Oh, i never thought about that, but you are so right! The video's now look cheaper indeed

Comment

Sad for such a bad song.

Comment

Is anyone else hearing mixing issues when using the audio from streaming servives? It sounds a lot more muffled compared to the video.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

It's fun but still so underwhelming. Will be another big hit everywhere for them though and I'm actually not mad about that.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X