P!nk - All I Know So Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P!nk - All I Know So Far

New single out May 7th, off her upcoming LIVE album ‘All I Know So Far: The Setlist’ out May 21st!
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Thu April 29, 2021, 18:59.

Looks bit like ANZ Stadium in Sydney on the cover? Could be somewhere else though.
    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Looking forward to this.
      Too Much Music
      Too Much Music @Facebook
      Too Much Music @Twitter
      Scotland Social League

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

A snoozefest. Was hoping for something more contemporary like What About Us was.

Comment

I like it.
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri May 7, 2021, 06:25.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Bland.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I’ve only heard a clip and it honestly sounds like everything she’s done recently. Where’s the spark gone?

Edit: Except for Cover Me in Sunshine

Comment

The video is very interesting, but the song is just terrible. How many times is she going to record these bland music? The quintessence of Pink for 15 years = typical, safe, boring and bland music. 2/10
                  Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalνa / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Yet another guitar based ballad track from Pink - groundbreaking
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

she's been doing the same Greg Kurstin song for years... Aleccia, c'mon sister...

Comment

It's not bad, she's already released worse singles lately.

Comment

The video is better than the song itself.

Comment

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

P!NK13 hours ago
                              This song was written as a letter to my daughter. And this video is a culmination of working with Dave Meyers over the last 22 years. In all ways, it’s a full circle moment!
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Such a shame that the song is really boring, as the video is really good - loved the Cher cameo!

Comment

Damn I love this... might speak to me as a father of three...

Comment

The video is utterly fascinating; the song is quite forgettable
                                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

What a boring song :/
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Great video but the song… I don’t know how she can record basically the same song for the 50th time with a straight face.

I just wanna see her take some kind of risk.

Comment

The video is amazing and her husband looks so hot.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Great video. The song is growing on me.

Love that it features Cher and Angela (Who's The Boss).
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Music for mums
                                              Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                Music for mums
                                                lol exactly. Not only does all of her music sounds the same, but now the lyrical content is shifting to 100% lame daytime mom music. I actually find it amazing that she has managed to get away with absolutely zero creative growth for this long and not get more flack for it. I guess because she writes her own music people respect her more, but if you write the same song over and over again for 20+ years I really don't think any credit is due. Plus I still hear Kelly Clarkson singing all of her songs better

Comment

I'm glad that she's happy and that her family makes her happy.

But I wish she stops releasing new music cuz it's sh*t for years now. Too safe and too boring.
                                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                                                  X