No announcement yet.

Sugababes - Run For Cover (MNEK Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugababes - Run For Cover (MNEK Remix)

The title on their webpage has the word ‘Twenty’ mixed in. Something is coming.

Last edited by jason2379; Fri May 7, 2021, 19:23.

Omg I‘d me MORE THAN THRILLED if the babes came back.
    What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Definitely the repackage of One Touch. London Records just released an expanded edition of Siobhan's Revolution In Me.
      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
        Definitely the repackage of One Touch. London Records just released an expanded edition of Siobhan's Revolution In Me.
        That’s what I thought as well because the album is over 20 y.o.

Comment

OMG

One of my groups from my childhood, I can't wait !

Comment

New material or re-recorded debut era music? I would love to hear Soul Sound and especially Run For Cover with their adult vocals.

Comment

We're talking the real ones, right?

If it is, then yay!

Comment

I recently wrote about a comeback record from them in their GA thread. I'm always here for comebacks, so yeah, bring it on, Sugababes!
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

I don’t think it will be a comeback.

It‘s probably just the 20th Anniversary Edition of OT

Comment

Its probably for the 20 times they've teased a new album and not followed through
                    Uk the only way

Comment

I would love them to reunite as a four with Heidi and go on tour!
                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Teasing a new album looks different to me like f.e. not teasing with font and artwork from their debut era.

It‘s clearly a hit that we might get some lazy re-issue. I wouldn’t be too excited about it.

Comment

I kinda hope this is a re-recording of their debut with potentially some unreleased songs or whatever
                          They already said during the Flowers promotion that they were wokring on something One Touch related

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                            Teasing a new album looks different to me like f.e. not teasing with font and artwork from their debut era.

It‘s clearly a hit that we might get some lazy re-issue. I wouldn’t be too excited about it.
                            The old font could be a nod back to the original lineup being back or yes a re recording of One Touch, but is that such a bad thing? I kind of expected that and then for them to follow up with a new album. The clip that they posted doesn’t sound like anything we’ve heard before though.

Comment

I think this is a reissue too of their debut. I doubt they'd just reissue it in its existing form so my money is on a remix type of effort.
                              UKMix Best Debut Single - Countdown

Comment

I agree, given the font and pictures, I smell a reissue with possibly a lot more from that recording session. But I want a vinyl release at least!
                                I want these girls to do something new because all those leaked tracks back in the day, SLAPPED.

Also, some of their new producers posted stuff so maybe there is a lot more? But I'm hoping for the best and getting ready for the worst lol
                                My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

I would have loved to see that MutyaKeishaSiobhan project come alive. Flatline was seriously good!

Such a wasted opportunity, I was so mad that it didn’t happen.

Comment

Let’s hope this is something worthwhile rather than yet another false start. I’m not asking too much for a new album and a tour.

Comment

Come through Sugababes! I would be delighted with new music.

Comment

I am such big fan of their music so hooray for this, I hope it will be something phenomenal
                                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I would not be opposed to a combo of a GH and new stuff.

Like the One Touch singles, Siobhan mix of Freak Like Me, Stronger, Too Lost In You, Caught In A Moment, Push The Button (they've performed all of those likd with this line up) and some previously unreleased tracks.
                                          Uk the only way

Comment

Boys, Today, LDISP and Summer of 99 all need to be released in some way.

Comment

It’s a Run For Cover remix by MNEK.

One Touch (20 year remaster) with old demos and new remixes out October 1st.
                                              “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                                It’s a Run For Cover remix by MNEK.

One Touch (20 year remaster) with old demos and new remixes out October 1st.
                                                I just heard it on Spotify, it sounds really good! But the vocals haven't been rerecorded.

The tracklist for the remastered album is amazing! I genuinely thought it would be like Siobhan's first album where it's just the album and both singles but they really went beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                  I would have loved to see that MutyaKeishaSiobhan project come alive. Flatline was seriously good!

Such a wasted opportunity, I was so mad that it didn’t happen.
                                                  At least almost all the recorded2 songs leaked. Unfortunately some of them are pretty LQ like Today.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X