• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one of her best, love it
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I am super addicted to this. It’s crazy good wow

Comment

Checked this out cause it gets so much love on here - and it really does sound good! Haven't heard a song from her in years!

Comment

Well I'm hearing a side of Agnes voice I haven't heard before. There's a real aggressive industrial sound to the verses, but it still has that disco feel to the chorus.
          1 Coldplay |2 Galantis|3 Sigrid |4 pnau |5 Agnes

Comment

New live :

Comment

Can't wait for the music video!

Comment

The dorito hair was fun for photo, but did not expect her to have it for performance
                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Clip:

Comment

Originally posted by Nostalgiee View Post
                    Clip:

she slayed, what a queen.

Comment

The video is phenomenal!

The best pop song released in 2021 so far! Wow.

I need an album ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                        The video is phenomenal!

The best pop song released in 2021 so far! Wow.

I need an album ASAP
                        Fully agreed! Its phenomenal
                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This is such a great song, shame it won’t be pushed in UK. They gave up on her after On&On …
                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                            This is such a great song, shame it won’t be pushed in UK. They gave up on her after On&On …
                            it's so sad, she deserves global pushing!!! She is delivering!!!

Comment

It's a shame Agnes is ignored by the mainstream markets outside Sweden these days
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                It's a shame Agnes is ignored by the mainstream markets outside Sweden these days
                                Is she enjoying success in Sweden? The YouTube counts are very low; so i thought this gem has heavily underperformed or something... nonetheless its one awesome song and video!
                                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This could easily be a hit in Europe if it got a proper push. A shame!
                                  Such a catchy tune. One of her best so far.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Agnes is getting attention step by step now, but if we go back in 2019 when she came back with Limelight/I Trance the spotify and youtube numbers were lower than the 24 Hours. It took nearly two years to these songs to get one million replays on spotify, now her lastest single in nearly two mothns has +800.000 streams and that's amazing!!!!!

Comment

A very European song. I cheer for her.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Love the video, it’s nice!

Comment

Love this, so good!
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Saw a tweet mentioning this song and how good it is and it had well over hundreds of likes etc and many people asking in the comments who it is and the name of the song.

Glad people are slowly discovering this (and her)

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                              Saw a tweet mentioning this song and how good it is and it had well over hundreds of likes etc and many people asking in the comments who it is and the name of the song.

Glad people are slowly discovering this (and her)
                                              yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! She deserves so much love and recognition!!!!

Comment

Why isn’t this the hit of the year?
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                                  Why isn’t this the hit of the year?
                                                  Cos people are dumb.

We are smart enough to recognize this is the best thing that happened this year so far.

Agnes shouldn’t wait too long with that album. Hopefully in the next months (October?)

Comment

24 Hours has finally reached more than one million streams on Spotify!!!! Keep streaming!!!!! Also, don't forget to watch the MV!!! IT'S EPIC!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X