Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Lorde - Solar Power

Out on the 21st.
    Last edited by Ska8er; Mon June 7, 2021, 22:51.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Is there a source? 21st is a Monday
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
      Is there a source? 21st is a Monday
      Planet Eclipse, which is always right when it comes to releases.

Last edited by Ska8er; Mon June 7, 2021, 13:14.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I really hope this is as good as her Melodrama era, can’t believe it’s been 4 years!

Comment

Ugh is this one coming back now also ? Thought we had seen the back of her after that flop second album. Not a fan.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
            Ugh is this one coming back now also ? Thought we had seen the back of her after that flop second album. Not a fan.
            You mean the album that hit #1 in America and was nominated for album of the year at the Grammys???

Some people say such stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

You mean the album that hit #1 in America and was nominated for album of the year at the Grammys???

Some people say such stupid things.
              An album hitting number one in the US or being nominated for a Grammy does not negate it from being a flop. The era overall was a bomb. She went from selling 6 million WW to around 500k WW and struggled to go Gold in the US after PH went 3*Platinum. A FLOP.

Regarding people saying stupid things, you would know I guess.

Comment

An album hitting number one in the US or being nominated for a Grammy does not negate it from being a flop. The era overall was a bomb. She went from selling 6 million WW to around 500k WW and struggled to go Gold in the US after PH went 3*Platinum. A FLOP.

Regarding people saying stupid things, you would know I guess.
                Melodramas stream are sitting at 1.5 Billion streams, units are what matters now so in Spotify streams alone that’s 3 times what you’ve stated let alone other streaming services, pure album sales and video streams.

1.5 Billion streams for an album is a flop??? Who knew.

anyways, can’t wait for new Lorde, Melodrama was a fantastic album!!!

Comment

Melodrama was one of the most acclaimed albums of the past decade so I'm looking forward to this
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Melodramas stream are sitting at 1.5 Billion streams, units are what matters now so in Spotify streams alone that’s 3 times what you’ve stated let alone other streaming services, pure album sales and video streams.

1.5 Billion streams for an album is a flop??? Who knew.

anyways, can’t wait for new Lorde, Melodrama was a fantastic album!!!
                    What it may have retrospectively added on Spotify or whatever will not change that at the time of release, the album flopped. Give it up sweetie.

Comment

What it may have retrospectively added on Spotify or whatever will not change that at the time of release, the album flopped. Give it up sweetie.
                      You are being willfully ignorant right now and I have no zero tolerance for it! Done with this conversation.

I’m gonna go back to being excited about new Lorde!!!

Comment

I’m curious to hear this!

Comment

Melodrama was def an underperformance - but who cares?

She has a solid enough fan base and critical acclaim, there will always be some hype, even if not huge.

I didn’t like Melodrama, but mildly curious about this one, will check it out.
                          last.fm

Comment

Hopefully there aren't anymore awkward lyrics like

She thinks you love the beach...............you're such a damn liar
                            Oh God!

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                              Hopefully there aren't anymore awkward lyrics like

Oh God!
                              That whole song was such a cringe fest. Literally one of the worst songs in history. Hoping this is somewhat better.

Comment

YAS finally new Lorde!

Also don't want to start a fight as I like all involved members... but... InFamous didn't you call out people for calling Katy's Smile a flop? If that wasn't a flop then Melodrama surely wasn't as well. Just my thoughts though

Comment

Caaan't wait. It's been toooo long
                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                    YAS finally new Lorde!

Also don't want to start a fight as I like all involved members... but... InFamous didn't you call out people for calling Katy's Smile a flop? If that wasn't a flop then Melodrama surely wasn't as well. Just my thoughts though
                                    Ironically obviously. Of course Smile was a flop when it was released, although it has semi decent streams that doesn't change it's chart performance. If you are comparing something to Smile to say it wasn't a flop that's not a great argument my friend

Comment

The single cover is her showing ass

Lorde about to show Billie how to successfully turn from alt girl to popstitute
                                      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

OMG! The cheek of it.

Worst single cover of 2021 goes to.....

Comment

OMG! The cheek of it.

Worst single cover of 2021 goes to.....
                                            You mean best LOL.

The cover is a slay. Didn't expect it from her though. Now I'm excited what she is gonna bring on the table
                                            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

I will give her a 10/10 for the squats she has been doing though.

Comment

Love the single cover
                                                last.fm

Comment

I will give her a 10/10 for the squats she has been doing though.
                                                  Her ass looks flat and kinda shapeless lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X