No announcement yet.

Normani - Wild Side (feat. Cardi B)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R&B] Normani - Wild Side (feat. Cardi B)

New 'comeback' single from Normani. Featuring Cardi B & samples Aaliyah's "One In A Million". Out 15 July!

---

PREVIOUS POST:

Rumored new single from Normani. Will be used for her MYWILDSIDE x TOMMY campaign with Tommy Hiligifer.
    The ad for its TikTok challenge 'accidentally' leaked yesterday on TikTok.

Watch the TikTok ad below before her label takes it down:

Moody, midtempo, Trappy R&B.

Samples Aaliyah's "One in a Million".

Comment

Honestly what is taking so long...
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

This is the song from the clip where she was being sexy chocolate on fake grass.

Sounds like some body rolling R&B so I'm here for it.

Comment

(Justine Skye also has a song coming that sounds a lot like this and also samples an Aaliyah song )

Comment

west side by Ariana Grande also samples One in a Milion... I hope she comes thru with this one!!!

Comment

Drop this asap bish! I'm tired of waiting.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Wait I'm surprised her label still hasn't taken down that video. I wonder if the plans have changed (again, for the 100th time)?

Comment

She made the worst mistake of her life signing with RCA... they only care in promoting Chr15 Br0wn, aka the women abuser.

Comment

Announcement tomorrow. Rumored to feature Cardi B.

Comment

Yeah Cardi suggests she has an announcement today so this may be it.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

^Yeah it seems like a last-minute addition though as a lot of people said that they already have the song for months already.

I'm still not quite sold on the idea of this being her 'lead' single though cause I'm pretty sure we were all expecting a banger, an uptempo and the snippet doesn't do anything for me either, I thought it was bland. But well, we'll see when it's out.

Comment

Her career will always confuse me. I don't know what they've been doing for the past two years...
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post

I'm still not quite sold on the idea of this being her 'lead' single though cause I'm pretty sure we were all expecting a banger, an uptempo and the snippet doesn't do anything for me either, I thought it was bland. But well, we'll see when it's out.
                            Yeah, I have to agree. It seems fairly lackluster and doesnt "pop".

I hope she doesnt waste the opportunity of her "return" with something that is fairly basic.

I find it weird that Cardi teases it though. Are we sure it's not the reverse of Cardi ft. Normani?

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              I find it weird that Cardi teases it though. Are we sure it's not the reverse of Cardi ft. Normani?
                              Who knows - after the label treatment of Normani, nothing surprises me. Weird to see a label waste the promise she has.

Comment

Normani retweeted

Comment

Confirmed.

Comment

Say it ain’t so, Normani.
                                    Greatest Of All Time

Comment

Coming this friday!!!!!!

Comment

Say what you want about Cardi but she's ALWAYS supportive to all her collaborators even if it's just a little feature.

The stars are aligned for Normani's comeback and her team better not mess this up once again.

Also, seeing that they haven't deleted her TikTok ad 'leak' off YouTube got me thinking it was intentional. It's probably their way of testing the water.

Comment

I hope it’s good. I wasnt too impressed with the snippet but maybe the full song works.

Comment

Having Cardi B is huge, hopefully a good track!

Comment

Cardi has always been very supporting of other women and her collaborators so i'm happy that she's on it.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Artwork on fire!
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

spiritboy Yeah I really think her team knew what they're gonna get with having Cardi on the track. She seems to be more excited for this than Normani does.

Also, I love the cover but I feel like they should've put her name on it. If I weren't on UKMIX then I saw this image somewhere, I would definitely think this is for a Cardi's project.

Anyway, I'm excited for this! The video is really high-budget apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X