Normani - Wild Side (feat. Cardi B)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

The fact she was not asked to perform...and then Lorde is shown the exit...and then Normani comes in...
    Ah right yeah, I don't believe she was a last minute addition either.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• The performance also bored me to death. Also the costume she was wearing was very unflattering. I don't know if it was the camera angle or the thing she wore on her neck but her head looked so big compared to her body.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabrizio View Post
        She can Dance, but her Performance Bored Me a lot.... also I don't believe all the drama behind her performance.... it was orchestrated to build attention

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

Ah right yeah, I don't believe she was a last minute addition either.
        So apparently she was indeed a last-minute addition.

Feel like they panicked because it was so sudden and decided to cram so many ideas under a 3-4 minutes performance. Great job though all things considered! It's still one of my favorite performances of the night regardless the mixed opinions here.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing that, I take it back. Don't get me wrong, it was a good performance and she oozes charisma. It just fell a bit flat to me.

I think it would have beneffited from better sound mixing (and less evident lipsyncing). The choreography itself was ace.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
            I think it would have beneffited from better sound mixing (and less evident lipsyncing). The choreography itself was ace.
            This is what bugged me the most. I don't mind a lipper if you're dancing 4 minutes non stop but present it well. That mixing was weird af.

I want a cute live night show performance with reduced choreo. Then she can move on.

Comment

Working...
            X