Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez - Cambia El Paso (feat. Rauw Alejandro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Lopez - Cambia El Paso (feat. Rauw Alejandro)

New ‘sexy summer single’ coming soon. She already confirmed she’s coming with new music. Video shoot in Miami Beach. The song reportedly features Rauw Alejandro.
    Last edited by Benjamin; Thu June 10, 2021, 11:01.
    Big.Big.Booty.

New J. Lo music is on its way!

Jennifer Lopez was spotted at work Tuesday night in Miami Beach as she filmed a new music video alongside reggaetón star Rauw Alejandro well into the night at The Goodtime Hotel, a source tells PEOPLE.

"Jennifer was radiant and full of energy even though the shoot was nine-plus hours [long]," a second source tells PEOPLE of Lopez, who ordered fresh fish from Moshi Moshi.

The singer and actress even stopped to take pictures with two fans in the hotel lobby before heading back up to her room.

On Wednesday, the Miami Beach Police Department shared a snap alongside Lopez - sporting short jorts, a bedazzled bustier and red snapback - after filming the video.
    SOURCE.

You can hear the music in de background here (second post, swipe to left). The drop sounds HUGE.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I wish she’d stop with all these random non-album releases and just drop an actual album full of Spanish bangers. She’s has enough of them!

Comment

drop the goddamnnnnnnnnn album. Pa ti with Maluma deserved better.

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post
          I wish she’d stop with all these random non-album releases and just drop an actual album full of Spanish bangers. She’s has enough of them!
          Fans (BeyondBeautiful Forums) are saying there might be an album on the way this time.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I really hope so… 8 non-album singles, plus “Limitless” and “Pa Ti”/“Lonely”… Jeez… Just drop that album already, whatever it is.

Comment

Imagine the album she’ll release just consists of that endless list of random songs she released + 2-3 new ones

Comment

lol At this point I wouldn’t be surprised.

Comment

Apparently she recorded a song with Ozuna as well, sampling Louchie Lou & Michie One's 'Rich Girl'.

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I tink we can expect the song to be released next friday (25th), as 'insiders' on twitter say so.
                    (they are usually right).

I hope she announces the release soon with the single cover and a little teaser.
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                    X