Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night (From Born This Way Reimagined)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Marry The Night (From Born This Way Reimagined)

Love it!

Loving this.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

abs love it!!

This summer is "MTN + Starstruck"
      Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

Kylie covering one of Lady GaGa's best songs!!!
        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Her voice sounds very nasally on this but the song is just heaven starting at 2:23 minutes!

Comment

I also prefer Gaga’s vocal overall on this but love how Hi-NRG this version is! It sounds like something from the NY gay clubs in the early 80s.

Comment

This really benefits from, and is elevated by a strong vocal (the chorus in particular needs that soaring vocal which Kylie lacks) but Kylie’s version is still absolutely brilliant.

Comment

What I love the most is the darker disco vibe the chorus is giving.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

She really nailed it. I think it is what the song needed in this new re-imagined version!!!! Also, it was produced by Biff, who worked with Kylie on DISCO.

Comment

This isn't ... good. Just another proof that this song is not good in general

Comment

It’s ok. It’s a very vocal intensive song which Kylie really isn’t known for now is she?

Comment

Kylie's voice makes it sound really late 1980s
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I love this fresh version of "Marry The Night", I was hoping to see an official music video between both artists!
                          Read More https://www.electrowow.net/

Comment

The only thing is the vocal mixing, is it bad or is there an effect on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                              Something doesn’t sound quite right. I’m not entire sure I like this, but new Kylie is always welcome.
                              “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

I listened to the Gaga original version and it’s light years ahead of this cover - the Gaga vocals are just perfectly suited for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  I haven't figured out yet what's the matter but from my first listen i thought it was an effect...
                                  On the other hand, Lady GaGa's vocal production isn't always polished, so they retained that element to this re-imagined version.
                                  On a more serious note, maybe Kylie on purpose brought back her nasal tone as a stylistic choice.
                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Love this. What a great remix!
                                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Yes!!
                                      Too Much Music
                                      Too Much Music @Facebook
                                      Too Much Music @Twitter
                                      Scotland Social League

Comment

I never liked this song and not even great Kylie can save it. Terrible
                                        jio CHARTS NOW: 3/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10680609

Comment

I adore Kylie, but don't like her version of the song honestly.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                            This isn't ... good. Just another proof that this song is not good in general
                                            That’s your opining but marry the night is my favourite Gaga song EVER!
                                            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Debuts with 359k streams.

Comment

Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post

That’s your opining but marry the night is my favourite Gaga song EVER!
                                                I’m sorry for you

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

I’m sorry for you
                                                  you shady b1tch
                                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Working...
                                                  X