Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe Bailey - Have Mercy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • #47 on URB radios.
      Scoring 1M streams daily now.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

      Comment


      • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

        Comment


        • Wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a top 10 hit in the next coming weeks/months.

          Comment


          • I think it is going #1 on the hot #100 eventually.

            Comment


            • So sad that this seems to be getting big but "Do It" was just a minor hit, when it deserved several weeks at #1.

              Sex does sell..
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

              Comment


              • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  So sad that this seems to be getting big but "Do It" was just a minor hit, when it deserved several weeks at #1.

                  Sex does sell..
                  Not necessarily the only reason.

                  Do It" was sent only to Urban radio WEEKS/MONTHS after the song/video lost its initial momentum while this one was sent immediately to the 3 main radio formats. "Do It" did not go viral on TikTok, this one did. "Do It" was not playlisted on major top playlists on Spotify, this one did. "Do It" did not have any major award show performance, this one had one so far.

                  Not to mention that they've been building more and more presence on social media ever since they got their individual IG account. When "Do It" was released, they were only known mostly to stan twitter.

                  Had "Do It" been released now, with the exact same music video - it would peak MUCH higher for sure.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by abi View Post
                    Not necessarily the only reason.

                    Do It" was sent only to Urban radio WEEKS/MONTHS after the song/video lost its initial momentum while this one was sent immediately to the 3 main radio formats. "Do It" did not go viral on TikTok, this one did. "Do It" was not playlisted on major top playlists on Spotify, this one did. "Do It" did not have any major award show performance, this one had one so far.

                    Not to mention that they've been building more and more presence on social media ever since they got their individual IG account. When "Do It" was released, they were only known mostly to stan twitter.

                    Had "Do It" been released now, with the exact same music video - it would peak MUCH higher for sure.
                    All very true but she has been selling sex through social media. Actually she has been doing a good job promoting her image online. And she has the talent to be successful.

                    I hope CxH make a return at some point though, at least one more album. And I hope Halle takes another route with her music career. But honestly they are really strong together.
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​
                    ​​​​
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                        Comment


                        • So happy for her success.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

                          Comment


                          • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                            Comment


                            • Global Citizen Performance.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by abi View Post
                                Global Citizen Performance.

                                This was bad.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                Comment


                                • I just can't play this song anymore. It's not good.
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                  Comment


                                  • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                    Comment


                                    • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                      Comment


                                      • Girl, you better deliver and do this bop justice.
                                        'Cause that Global Citizen Live Have mercy performance wasn't it.
                                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

                                        Comment


                                        • She's getting a mad push. She should come out with a next song already, even if just a buzz thing, but judging by how long this took to come out... Don't think it's gonna happen soon
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                          Comment


                                          • While i'm happy with the attention this song and Chloe's getting, i wish Chloe & Bailey's album got this promo and attention instead.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              While i'm happy with the attention this song and Chloe's getting, i wish Chloe & Bailey's album got this promo and attention instead.
                                              I think Chloe beneffited from Ungodly Hour's success. It had great word-of-mouth and they steadily built their social media profiles in the last year.

                                              Have Mercy going viral from that snippet definitely helped in the label deciding to push it more too.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                              Comment


                                              • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                                Comment


                                                • That was cringeworthy, tbh. I guess she wanted to do something different, but who wants to see her standing there in an ugly dress pressing buttons?
                                                  Either way, her their talents are wasted on this song and I can only hope the album is much better.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I love the VMA performance, I appriciate her talents but her making every performance of this a theatre spectacle has me screaming

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X