Elton John & Dua Lipa - Cold Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
    The Blessed Madonna Remix is out at midnight!
    OOOOOOOOOOOOH... I'm a bit worried now, but I loved the Love is Religion remix she did for the Club Future Nostalgia

Comment

• I'm not feeling the Blessed Madonna Remix at all! I won't even post it.

Comment

• Love the original version of the song, but IMHO the Blessed Madonna Remix is pretty crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post

OOOOOOOOOOOOH... I'm a bit worried now, but I loved the Love is Religion remix she did for the Club Future Nostalgia

She redimed herself. I liked the remix a lot!!!!!

Comment

• Climbs to a new peak of #2 in the UK - his highest charting single since AYRFL 18 years ago!

Damn Ed, this would’ve been a great #1.

Comment

• They’re releasing a cd single today for their last shot at #1 on the k chart because once the Adull song is released next week, it’ll be a wrap.

Comment

• I wanted a signed Dua card, but since it was UK only, I felt powerless and now they are sold out

Comment

• I feel like Elton still has the power to sell records when he comes out with something unexpected, I mean this, Are You Ready For Love? and Ghetto Gospel were all massive hits for him this side of the millennium.
                  1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• This track is actually superb. I work with some older people and they love it.
                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• This is genius and caters to both audiences, older and younger listeners. Dua Lipa is the perfect choice for this.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I bet Ed will find another 10K signed CD singles of Shivers under his bed this week
                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• #1 in mids! WooHoo
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• None of us would have predicted this, especially in its 9th week of release!! The longevity its showing is impressive.

Comment

• I'm most pleased for pnau, they have been working so hard and delivering some of the best music of the last decade with little success outside Aus, so I hope this will help them on the way to greater success and producing work for more artists.
                              1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• I’m so here for this potentially going to number one. Well deserved and as someone mentioned Elton is good at finding ways to stay current and relevant and have occasional hits still.
                                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• if the Sunday's mids doesn't include those signed CDs they will get #1
                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• I so wish Elton John would retire, he hasn't had a great album since Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCrawford1964 View Post
                                      I so wish Elton John would retire, he hasn't had a great album since Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy
                                      People who are about to hit #1 don't retire.

Comment

• I hope they get the #1, really still pleasently suprised how big of a hit this is becoming or is globally

Comment

• Its stalling at #2 here in Australia too behind Kid LAROI/Bieber with Stay. Stay is closing in on the ABBA (Fernando) and Ed (Shape Of You) most weeks at #1 milestones, but a while off Dance Monkey's 24 weeks total and 21 consecutive, Drake and Shivers didn't unseat them, but yeah Adele is coming.
                                          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Would love for this to reach #1 before Adele dominates - Elton deserves it. This would be his 8th U.K. #1 single (I forgot just how big he was in the 2000s - three #1 singles between 2002-2005, with Blue and Eminem, and one solo.

If he does score his eighth #1, he’ll join Oasis and the Rolling Stones as the acts with 8 number one singles in the U.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                              Would love for this to reach #1 before Adele dominates - Elton deserves it. This would be his 8th U.K. #1 single (I forgot just how big he was in the 2000s - three #1 singles between 2002-2005, with Blue and Eminem, and one solo.

If he does score his eighth #1, he’ll join Oasis and the Rolling Stones as the acts with 8 number one singles in the U.K.
                                              2Pac, not Eminem and his last solo #1 was in 1997

Comment

• This would be such a deserving #1. It’s probably one of the best songs of the year
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Acoustic version out tomorrow
                                                  https://music.apple.com/nz/album/col...gle/1589488595

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

2Pac, not Eminem and his last solo #1 was in 1997
                                                    My bad on the Eminem point - wasn’t AYRFL a solo hit?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X