Elton John & Dua Lipa - Cold Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

My bad on the Eminem point - wasn’t AYRFL a solo hit?
    Well M&Ms produced the 2Pac song so you weren’t that far off.

Comment

• AP

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

2Pac, not Eminem and his last solo #1 was in 1997
        Are You Ready For Love was 2003!

Really hope this hits #1 this week, even my mum loves it

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

My bad on the Eminem point - wasn’t AYRFL a solo hit?
          What is AYRFL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

What is AYRFL?
            Are You Ready For Love
            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• This track is really amazing. I love it.
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

Are You Ready For Love
                Right!, I completely forgot that song existed!!!

Comment

• It’s going to be really bittersweet to see this hit #1. On one hand, I do like the song but the last time he was #1 on the k charts on that fateful day back in 2005, he mercilessly blocked GOAT at #2, which still triggers a lot of bad flashbacks to this day.

Comment

• #1, so deserved

Comment

• Congrats to Elton.

Comment

• Well deserved!
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Congrats, amazing #1
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Deserving number one, it's such a well considered track!
                            I say hi you say hi we say hi you look so pretty yeh

Comment

• Yep, this just seems to have found a sweet spot where it is appealing to pretty much everyone.
                              1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Well deserved.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I'm glad that Cold Heart managed the #1 this week, 'cause It would be impossible from now on with Adele in the picture lol.
                                  Last edited by locoporti; Fri October 22, 2021, 19:53.

Comment

• My mom loves this song.

I didn't like this song at first, but now YES YES YES Dua.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Great to see this reach number 1!
                                      Too Much Music
                                      Too Much Music @Facebook
                                      Too Much Music @Twitter
                                      Scotland Social League

Comment

• Ed actually could've prevented it if he wanted but he posted a very supportive post on his IG supporting Cold Heart. Generous king.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

i really found it a bit flat
                                          I really should eat my own words as now I think it's fantastic, reminds me of Chris Malinchak tunes, such laid back song, perfect for Autumn. I am so glad this has reached #1 and oddly is going to reach top 20 in US as well.
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I really should eat my own words as now I think it's fantastic, reminds me of Chris Malinchak tunes, such laid back song, perfect for Autumn. I am so glad this has reached #1 and oddly is going to reach top 20 in US as well.
                                            yes Malinchak and Pnau two of my favourite and underrated producers of the last decade.

1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

I expected you to fully love this, so I'm glad you have come around.
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• A proper old skool type #1 when it actually meant something.

Comment

• will go down to #2 this week, still great to see it selling well (also #2 on iTunes now not far behind Adele). After listening First Look Chart, I think this is one little gem in really shitty top 20 in UK.
                                                  Last edited by jszmiles; Thu October 21, 2021, 23:21.
                                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Eltons power is amazing - he finally got Dua to number one after she stalled all through 2019 and 2020 and 2021 until now.
                                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Working...
                                                    X