Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo
    replied

What a fantastic combination; a classic song, the reigning princess of pop and a dance remix! UKMIX and the world jumped into this wagon and enjoyed the ride. Congratulations Elton and Dua for driving us safely through such tumoltous times.

Leave a comment:

• YouMakeMeFeel
    replied
    I love a few Elton songs but really do not like Dua.

However, I find this song exceptionally addicting

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    pnau were really on a roll with such a strong collection of singles, but as this one found real mainstream success, they seem to have stopped releasing new stuff, which is a shame as I would have thought they'd be trying to capitalise on this.
    I'm sure they are not releasing because of the success this is currently having. Their Spotify numbers are through the roof and it's re-peaking somewhat so it would be wise to let this one die down before unleashing another one. They must be very in demand for remixes right now from every label.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    pnau were really on a roll with such a strong collection of singles, but as this one found real mainstream success, they seem to have stopped releasing new stuff, which is a shame as I would have thought they'd be trying to capitalise on this.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Even now every time I hear this song it reminds me of a
    better time. I just remember sitting in a bar having dinner at the beach in Spain in September and this song playing and life feeling so great for those 3 minutes

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo View Post
    Still surging on the BB Hot 100
    I think it will peak during the carnival season, just after Xmas. Dua's tracks always have longevity (Levitating is celebrating 60th week on H100 now)

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Still surging on the BB Hot 100

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Amazing song! It's catchy and I'm sure most younger people actually don't know that it's not an original song but a mash-up of older Elton John songs. Elton John and Dua Lipa harmonize well together, and I like the fact that we get to see a single by a 70+-year-old man being a global hit these days. It sounds great on the radio and it fits Dua Lipa's current disco project. 8/10

Leave a comment:

• Affillate
    replied
    Wow, Adele has dropped not one but 2 spots in Australia to #3 (behind Shivers), and Cold Heart has broken through to #1 on ARIA Singles Chart!

Also an Australian #1 in a way because of PNAU doing the remix.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Eltons power is amazing - he finally got Dua to number one after she stalled all through 2019 and 2020 and 2021 until now.

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    will go down to #2 this week, still great to see it selling well (also #2 on iTunes now not far behind Adele). After listening First Look Chart, I think this is one little gem in really shitty top 20 in UK.
    Last edited by jszmiles; Thu October 21, 2021, 23:21.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    A proper old skool type #1 when it actually meant something.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

I really should eat my own words as now I think it's fantastic, reminds me of Chris Malinchak tunes, such laid back song, perfect for Autumn. I am so glad this has reached #1 and oddly is going to reach top 20 in US as well.
    I expected you to fully love this, so I'm glad you have come around.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied

I really should eat my own words as now I think it's fantastic, reminds me of Chris Malinchak tunes, such laid back song, perfect for Autumn. I am so glad this has reached #1 and oddly is going to reach top 20 in US as well.
    yes Malinchak and Pnau two of my favourite and underrated producers of the last decade.

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    i really found it a bit flat

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Ed actually could've prevented it if he wanted but he posted a very supportive post on his IG supporting Cold Heart. Generous king.

Leave a comment:

• oasisbobo
    replied
    Great to see this reach number 1!

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    My mom loves this song.

I didn't like this song at first, but now YES YES YES Dua.

Leave a comment:

• locoporti
    replied
    I'm glad that Cold Heart managed the #1 this week, 'cause It would be impossible from now on with Adele in the picture lol.
    Last edited by locoporti; Fri October 22, 2021, 19:53.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Well deserved.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Yep, this just seems to have found a sweet spot where it is appealing to pretty much everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    Deserving number one, it's such a well considered track!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Congrats, amazing #1

Leave a comment:

• Omiros
    replied
    Well deserved!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X