Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pompeii View Post

For all the wrong reasons.
    People are talking, sure. But who's actually listening?
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Okay, sure.
      Jesy's single has dropped to #5 on Live Popbars, rather odd Little Mix release a single this week out of the blue, rather shady towards Jesy
      Last edited by Bazmedia; Wed October 13, 2021, 10:42.

Comment

• I don't mind the song tbh, it's catchy enough. I dislike her so much though, i will try to not let that effect me while listening to this.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post

LOL Your clearly talking / writing about the situation and people are reading your comments
          Proves my point. I have talked about it but still didn't manage to get past the first 30 seconds of the song.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post

Okay, sure.
            Jesy's single has dropped to #5 on Live Popbars, rather odd Little Mix release a single this week out of the blue, rather shady towards Jesy
            That's not a new single lol. It's a very old album track that seems to get support from fans.
            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

That's not a new single lol. It's a very old album track that seems to get support from fans.
              indeed
              it is the album track Leigh Anne chose as her favourite track to add as addition to their Greatest Hits album, fans are buying the song to show Leigh Anne and the group support

Comment

• The 30-year-old former Little Mix star has admitted that her father being in and out of jail during her childhood has affected the type of men she dates and finds herself in relationships with.

The Boyz hitmaker insisted that when she was growing up, she lacked strong male role models in her life – leading her to choosing the wrong kind of men for her.

"Growing up my dad wasn't around,” Jesy told.

"My dad wasn't the best, he was in and out of prison, so I haven't had many good men role models in my life, so maybe that's where it stems from.
                https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...e-bad-25191874

Comment

• Coleen Nolan's son surely can't be that bad

Comment

• Oh f**k me.
                    Uk the only way

Comment

• what a terrible role model she is, i hope this song sinks along with her career
                      thank u, next

Comment

• This interview was... I can't believe she's serious there .
                        Pro: freedom of speech
                        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

I think she needs to reedit her approach,

I think she needs to actually consider going more of a endearing approach. I think alot of people relate to her backstory of abandonment and also her journey with self love.

This song - Nicki wasted a good verse on this
                          Forever Young

Comment

• I'm not feeling it

Comment

• "Barely getting a top 10" coming in at #4 on official uk chart
                              Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

• I guess bad publicity is still publicity.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Congrats Jesy on reaching #4 in the UK charts. Did bit better most expected.

Comment

• I really want a dance performance video.
                                    Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

• Originally posted by cabanaboy View Post
                                      "Barely getting a top 10" coming in at #4 on official uk chart
                                      and it goes to #19 next friday...

Comment

• It's going in the right direction. Hopefully out of top 40 in 2 weeks or 3.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It's at 19 now. There is no way it will stay top 20 until Friday.
                                          Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Never heard of her but I already hate her and this before the sickening association with Nokia.

At least the song is sinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              It's going in the right direction. Hopefully out of top 40 in 2 weeks or 3.
                                              Maybe she's learned her lesson and returns to Little Mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Maybe she's learned her lesson and returns to Little Mix.
                                                I highly doubt the girls will welcome her with opened arms after the mess she has created.
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I highly doubt the girls will welcome her with opened arms after the mess she has created.
                                                  Well, everybody makes mistakes ;) . Egos are very different when it comes to girlbands and boybands, but sometimes it's better to swallow your pride for the bigger cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Well, everybody makes mistakes ;) . Egos are very different when it comes to girlbands and boybands, but sometimes it's better to swallow your pride for the bigger cause.
                                                    There's no need for them to welcome this racist girl back. Little Mix are good as a threesome.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X