Kelis - Midnight Snacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R&B] Kelis - Midnight Snacks

Kelis says in her comments that a new song is coming October 8th.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

It's been so long! I can't wait.

Comment

Comment

All dem wigs that are about to be snatched

Comment

The queen has returned

Comment

I‘d be laughing out loud if it was just a buzz track for the soundtrack of a movie or something.
            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
              I‘d be laughing out loud if it was just a buzz track for the soundtrack of a movie or something.
              Anything would be better than one of her farm boxes

Comment

What was her last album, Food? Loved that, especially Jerk Ribs.

Comment

Oh exciting! I hope it’s on similar lines to Flesh Tone

Comment

i noticed alicias album was called the same thing, which would be a bad move. one of em gonna have to change it
                    what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
                      i noticed alicias album was called the same thing, which would be a bad move. one of em gonna have to change it

Comment

I wonder what direction she’s gonna go with this, I’d love another Neptunes heavy album.
                        1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                          I wonder what direction she’s gonna go with this, I’d love another Neptunes heavy album.
                          that'll never happen sadly (there's a interview out where her feelings about them aren't the greatest)

Kelis is my first underrated fav. This news has made my day. Here's hoping it's not dance...nor Food sounding.

Comment

I‘d hate that.

I rather want to hear FOOD pt. 2.
                            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

that'll never happen sadly (there's a interview out where her feelings about them aren't the greatest)

Kelis is my first underrated fav. This news has made my day. Here's hoping it's not dance...nor Food sounding.
                              Yeah the one where she alleges Pharrell stole her publishing or something?

Comment

^^^ She signed a deal for her debut and Wanderland expecting everything to be split equally between her, the Neptunes and her label but she didn't get any from the album sales, just the touring. To be fair, the Neptunes were responsible for the entirety of her first two albums, I think she only co wrote a handful of songs so figures they'd get the lion's share. Couldn't be that bad as after the event she still signed to their label for Tasty

I'd love something offkilter again like Kaleidoscope or Wanderland though for her next LP.

Comment

I guess she was a guinea pig for them to try out their sounds on her first 2 albums, because everyone wanted them on their records after that.
                                  1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

That would be heaven. Or 'Flesh Tone pt. II'.
                                    I expect something more like 'FOOD' though, as that albums sounds more mature.
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Great news! Can't wait to hear the new song.

I wonder who is the producer that's working with Kelis today...
                                      Read More https://www.electrowow.net/

Comment

People think this post is music related:
                                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CTlDg6Wl...dium=copy_link

Comment

I hope this will sound like anything from Flash Tone - marvelous work!
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

She said she shot a video the other day and new music coming soon

Comment

Yes! Excited for this but hoping it’s a different sound again as she always switches it up!
                                              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Actually super curious as she announced this like it’s no event at all but in reality we’re all thirsty for it

She really kept it all a secret, if an album still follows this year tbh. It means she’s been working on it for a while already.

Comment

I wonder if its the single that was supposed to come out after her 2020 tour? Im pretty sure Mnek co wrote that with her.
                                                  She has said she would never return to a sound she has has done so I feel like this will be her first reggaeton album. "I See You - Featuring Sean Paul" has been registered on her publishing "Midnight Snacks, SACABO" also

Working Tracklist

1. I See You featuring Sean Paul
                                                  2. Midnight Snacks
                                                  3. SACABO (It's Over)

Comment

Working...
                                                  X