Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R&B] Janet Jackson - TBA

Coming by the end of this year.

Janet Jackson announced that she will release a new album in 2022, and that a new single will arrive by the end of this year via her label, Rhythm Nation Records.

Jackson offered no additional details about the forthcoming single, although she did reveal production credits for the album, which will be her first since 2015’s Unbreakable. The album will find her reuniting with production/songwriting duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, as well as collaborating with Darrel Randle, Ralph Johnson (a founding member of Earth, Wind & Fire), Siedah Garret, and Marcel East.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-2015-1225698/
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Single in November and Album in January / February pls make it happen

Comment

oh dear, this is a disaster, kelis and alicia keys have called their albums the exact same! the tba era is here gorls!
      what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
        oh dear, this is a disaster, kelis and alicia keys have called their albums the exact same! the tba era is here gorls!
        really????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          Coming by the end of this year.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR QUEEN OF R&B IS BACK!!!!

Comment

I really want an uptempo Janet bop like Feedback or Miss You Much as the lead. No No Sleeep or Call On Me R&B midtempo this time please (even tho I love NS but it wasn’t a good choice for a lead single and don’t get me started on COM).
            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Both Rolling Stone and People deleted their articles about this.
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I'll believe it when i see it
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Was really hoping Kaytranada would be on this one as was originally the case before lock down

Comment

Working...
                  X