Kylie & Years & Years - A Second To Midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Kylie & Years & Years - A Second To Midnight

Kylie is gearing up release of her re-pack of ‘DISCO’ including new songs.

Kylie just shot the video for the lead single which is rumoured to feature another artist, the song will be released in the second week of October, along with the re-pack later this Fall.

One is rumored to be Jessie Ware, the other could be Olly Alexandre or Ed Sheeran.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yes apparently there will be 2 singles, Jessie is supposedly on the second single, but the lead will feature someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        One is rumored to be Jessie Ware, the other could be Olly Alexandre or Ed Sheeran.

Ed Sheeran?? Omg, please let that not be true
        without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
        like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post

Ed Sheeran?? Omg, please let that not be true
          Why? She'll secure an easy top 5 with that collaboration.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Why? She'll secure an easy top 5 with that collaboration.
            Literally the only benefit of having Ed on a song, although I’d rather she didn’t.

Comment

God the anti Ed Sheeran agenda on this site is too much .
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                God the anti Ed Sheeran agenda on this site is too much .
                Who cares when he slays so effortlessly.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Literally the only benefit of having Ed on a song, although I’d rather she didn’t.
                  Haha, indeed It would be fantastic to see her getting an actual chart hit again, but still, Ed Sheeran. I'd rather have her missing the top 40 tbh than collaborating with him. Surely she must know most of her fanbase isn't really into him to say the least.

Comment

I want her to release a true banger. A dance floor filler.
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Ed Sheeran and disco? Absolutely not.
                      I think it could be Robbie Williams. Or Years & Years (they have worked on new songs earlier this year when she did the Starstruck remix).
                      IF that rumor is indeed true.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

There was a rumour earlier this year that her and Robbie were recording together but that was for his apparently disco-influenced upcoming new album?

Comment

Please no Ed!
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                            I want her to release a true banger. A dance floor filler.
                            She had one in Supernova, but they chose to ignore it. If they can conjure up something half as good as that I will be quite shocked!

Comment

There was a rumour earlier this year that her and Robbie were recording together but that was for his apparently disco-influenced upcoming new album?
                              Yes, the song is called Disco Symphony.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Oh god I forgot about that! I love Kids so I’m so here for that.
                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post

She had one in Supernova, but they chose to ignore it. If they can conjure up something half as good as that I will be quite shocked!
                                  "Supernova" has smash hit written all over it!!!

Also, i say a big fat NO to collabs with Ed and Robbie. I can't stand both of them for over 10'. Imo, "Kids" is despicable; i'm ok with that, i don't need another collab between the two.

I pretty much prefer anyone else; i remember years ago Nelly Furtado wanted to do a duet with Kylie and Kylie had stated herself that she wanted a duet with Brandon Flowers; these are the collabs we deserve, disco or not.
                                  Last edited by GreekGeek; Mon September 27, 2021, 19:40.
                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

I’ll never forgive them for not pushing supernova when it was the most obvious choice!
                                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Tbh Supernova only appeals to gheys, how many times do I need to say this

It’s too eclectic and high energy for straights.

Miss A Thing and Where does the DJ go were the REAL missed opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

So many potential singles.
                                        Miss a Thing is pop perfection.

Comment

Shouldn't this thread be part of the original DISCO thread?
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Kylie makes a disco album and you want her to appeal to a heterosexual audience? No

Its such a shame it all happened in lockdown. Disco could have been so much bigger for her I think.
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Kylie makes a disco album and you want her to appeal to a heterosexual audience? No

Its such a shame it all happened in lockdown. Disco could have been so much bigger for her I think.

Magic is very neutral, made for gheys and strheygts tbh

Comment

Everything Kylie does only appeals to the gheys these days, so she should just give us everything we want

Comment

Hopefully she will release a real disco banger this time...

Comment

Working...
                                                  X