No announcement yet.

Kylie & Years & Years - A Second To Midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this does well and gives the album a big boost.
    Too Much Music
    Too Much Music @Facebook
    Too Much Music @Twitter
    Scotland Social League

Comment

LOVE the video.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Dare i say its Kylie's best best video in years? That face switch was absolutely unpredictable and surprising! I'll watch the clip a few times more now; surprisingly the video helped me to embrace the song as well!
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

OMG

Best video....since ATL?

Totally love the song.
          Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

Video gives me Madonna LFL and EY vibes in places.
            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

^Totally agree with you!
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

The song is really nice and the video is so simple but super effective

Miss Kylie did that

Comment

Kylie's face with Ollie's hair made me laugh out loud

Comment

Okay. I like the song. And the video is good too.

But this is inferior to Supernova and Miss A Thing. Im still salty over them.

Comment

The video is cute!
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by Spiral View Post
                        Okay. I like the song. And the video is good too.

But this is inferior to Supernova and Miss A Thing. Im still salty over them.
                        They can still be singles later…of course they will use a new song to promote this extended version.
                        Kylie teased a tour this morning, so at that point when they
                        re ready to announce, a new single can be released.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I love it! Does anyone else want to sing (I just) died in your arms tonight during the chorus? I think it's intentional or basically sampled.

Comment

This video is a masterpiece! I've watched it more than 10 times already and I'm loving every glimpse of it! If I'm not mistaken thanks to AI they also copy and pasted Kylie's face from some 90s footage to here as well; thats why she suddenly looked 30 years younger on some rapid instances! This and Abba's clip have to be the best videos of 2021 so far! And I'm loving the song loads thanks to the video as well! I believe this is Kyle's best video since Chocolate!
                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Heard the song and it's nothing special. There are much better songs on Disco.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is better than I expected! It stays completely true to the sound of the original DISCO album and the choice of feature was the right one. They both sound good although I'm having a few diction problems with Kylie here and there but the chorus is great.

Comment

Originally posted by candyman View Post
                                  I love it! Does anyone else want to sing (I just) died in your arms tonight during the chorus? I think it's intentional or basically sampled.
                                  I just hade the same thought very 80's disco vibes
                                  Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

Love love love everything about the song and the video is absolutely brilliant.

Kylie YOU slay :-D

Comment

it's a grower for me, I like it a lot more after a few more listens and watching the videos a few more times

Comment

Love this song

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

We're back in 1990!
                                          Step Back In Time hair!

I really like the song, the verses are my favourite, but there were at least three better songs left on Disco.

The video is creepy, Olly looks like an Aphex Twin character

Comment

So watching the video again and it’s not a digital face swap, but literally the pair of them putting a wig on
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Yes I noticed Kylie’s Olly hair was different to his actual hair, she was giving me Annie Lennox!

Comment

Loved the song and video. Really catch. My second favorite song of the era so far (not a huge fan of the album).

Comment

This was such an instant hit for me when I played it yesterday; exactly what I was hoping for.
                                                  without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                                  like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Originally posted by candyman View Post
                                                    Oh yes, that's all I hear in the chorus. Do they sample the song or is it a coincidence?

...anyways, I want to like the song but it kinda goes nowhere for me so far. I'm still surprised how much people hype up the whole Disco album, I still think it was just solid. But each to their own

Comment

Working...
                                                    X