Five - Warm Light/Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Five - Warm Light/Reset

Five released yesterday two new singles Warm Light and Reset.

Warm Light is the most interesting out of all these new tracks they have been releasing lately. Good to hear some Dance in the mix and some cool flourishes here and there. Are they thinking of announcing some UK dates?

Comment

Wait, there’s Three of them?
      Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

This is more like 3! Lol
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Nope, not for me. Their new sound sounds so ridiculous budget and their vocals are terrible (Scott sounds okay I guess).
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
            Nope, not for me. Their new sound sounds so ridiculous budget and their vocals are terrible (Scott sounds okay I guess).
            Out of interest, did you like them back in the day? The only song I really loved was Closer to Me. Scott was fit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

Out of interest, did you like them back in the day? The only song I really loved was Closer to Me. Scott was fit though.
              I did. Proper school disco stuff. I know Keep on Moving gets all the attention because it was a #1 but If Ya Gettin’ Down and Everybody Get Up were the real gems.
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

I did. Proper school disco stuff. I know Keep on Moving gets all the attention because it was a #1 but If Ya Gettin’ Down and Everybody Get Up were the real gems.
                True. I think I liked most of their songs, but I just never liked them enough to buy an album (until Kingsize, which was only cos of Closer to Me).

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

True. I think I liked most of their songs, but I just never liked them enough to buy an album (until Kingsize, which was only cos of Closer to Me).
                  They were crap by the time Kingsize was released. That whole ‘cardboard cutout of Sean’ in music videos was just...
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

They were crap by the time Kingsize was released. That whole ‘cardboard cutout of Sean’ in music videos was just...
                    Yeah I didn’t really like the album. I think I picked it up for a quid or something in Woolies’ bargain bin.

They should totally bring the cutouts back for J and Abs.

Comment

I just don’t like the cheapness of these songs. They are independent though. Their other new one ‘Making Me Fall’ wasn’t bad but it just wasn’t great either. I’ll be checking their new album out though.
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Their hits were bops, still now. New songs instead are a bit cheap in production.

Comment

I used to love them so much back in the day and, looking back, Scott was absolutely my very first crush as a 7 year old boy. Not sure if I should listen to these songs though
                          without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                          like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

It’s annoying as the two most talented members don’t wanna be part of Five anymore. I loved them back in the day and it sucks they will never have a proper reunion.

Comment

Yeughhh, where is the fire in them? Whether you liked Five or not before, at least they had some energy about them. These 2 songs are not it.
                              1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

I was hoping J was back. I always thought he was so fit.
                                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Working...
                                X