X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Coldplay & Selena Gomez - Let Somebody Go

Cha Cha Instructor

Sounds like a classic to me.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Aaaahhh
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Could this be moved in the album thread?
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          Could this be moved in the album thread?
          Why? Album tracks are allowed to be discussed here.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Genre?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              Genre?
              I guess it'll be Pop.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Hopefully this is going to be fake news. I absolutely love Coldplay but some of their choices are bizzare; this collab is total garbage imo. Now that i think of it, the band's collabs are in most cases disapponting.
                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Aaaahhh

Comment

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't make me regret my pre-order of the limited edition... I hope at least for something better than "Princess of China"...

Comment

LOL. What's next? A collaboration with Cardi B?

Comment

Everytime there's new music by / with Selena I keep being excited but once that music comes out, it disappoints me. So when I saw them doing a duet I was excited again, but the snippet sounds rather boring so... well, we'll see. I still hope it's good, because the collaboration looks great on paper IMO.

Comment

Aaaah

Comment

Exactly. Exactly! Yes yes yes the man gets it.

Comment

Chris Martin is taking the piss now. Selena Gomez seems like a lovely person yes but calling her voice “a gift to humanity” when I think you’d struggle to find someone with a weaker voice in pop music currently… you’ve gotta laugh.

Comment

Aaaaahh it’s beautiful! Perfect for sad boi hours. :,)

Comment

Is he high? Calling her voice a gift to humanity is absurd. I hate when powerful people just throw words randomly and the media buys it :/

Comment

The obsession with Selegend never ends. I love to be amongst fellow stans.

Lyric video:

Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri October 15, 2021, 09:09.

Comment

Why are Xtina stans are so pressed about Selena? Some people may prefer Selena's voice over Christina's screechy vocals.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I love me some Selena, but I don't like her on this particular song, her voice sounds odd, I can't put my finger on it

Comment

Both sound amazing!!! I love Poppy Selena!!! She needs to comeback soon!!!! The song is pure gold!!!

Comment

It looks like this is Coldplay's next single. It's also the song that’s included in all the playlists today.

Comment

This song is so weak, a total filler. I expected something more upbeat.

Comment

Kings. :,)

Comment

Working...
                                                  X