Coldplay & Selena Gomez - Let Somebody Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Sure cos his rant about people needing therapy and relationships was so positive and relevant..or maybe you missed that post.
    I didn't miss that post and I don't see what's the problem with that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

I didn't miss that post and I don't see what's the problem with that post.
      Oh so you think it's ok to suggest users need therapy because they dislike a song. Ok then got it.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Tansike
        Tansike commented
        Editing a comment
        It was towards a certain user who has been posting negatively in Selena topics for months or I think even years. Not knowing "the whole story" between those users yes, it probably came across as questionable, but overall, it wasn't negative or offending. Also, Therapy isn't a bad thing IMO.

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      WTF is this mess. I don't even mean the song, but the topic here.

Sorry but you came out of nowhere in this topic here and your first post was a direct attack against JeremySpears, saying "This delusion when you were perched in Katys threads talking crap about her through the entire Smile era. The lack of self awareness." you immediately attacked him, that wasn't a "clap back" and sorry, but to me your post was more "acting like a moderator" than Jeremy does in this topic here. Also, bringing Katy into this is just so random and starting into a conversation with so much negativity just brings nothing to the table at all.

My honest opinion as someone who adored Selena for nearly a decade until 2017; yes, she's got one of the weakest voices in the current music industry and yes, this song here is not good. But why would I waste my time and make fans feel bad by going into all of her topics and repeat that all the time over and over again? At the same time, yes, JeremySpears is a stan and probably a "blind stan" aka even Selena's fart may smell like perfume to him, but so let's be it, he does no harm to anybody while the negativity from some users does exactly that.
      Jeremy, I like you but

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Jeremy, I like you but

I wish it was a lie
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I wish it was a lie
          I mean, I understand you. I like everything (except Flopus and FTM) from my fav too.

Even her Liberation-era lips. Okay, I don't like that either.
          Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Wed October 20, 2021, 11:53.
          Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Jeremy, sometimes it's best if you ignore some users or better, put them on block. I try not to answer them anymore, i can't care less about opinions of some random people here. Just enjoy that Selena has collaborated with one of the biggest bands of recent times and that their respect towards Selena is enough.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Jeremy, sometimes it's best if you ignore some users or better, put them on block. I try not to answer them anymore, i can't care less about opinions of some random people here. Just enjoy that Selena has collaborated with one of the biggest bands of recent times and that their respect towards Selena is enough.
              It was literally you who detailed the thread talking about Christina and her screeching vocals and then commented again later about how amazing it is to see queen Selena keeping people pressed. That's like the opposite of not caring about people's opinions ;)

Anyway back to the song. This is disappointing after the amazing collaboration with BTS, that is euphoric this is just dull and lifeless.

Comment

Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                I mean, I understand you. I like everything (except Flopus and FTM) from my fav too.

Even her Liberation-era lips. Okay, I don't like that either.
                I even like Lotus and FTM. ;-;

Not the Liberation lips

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                True true true. You’re absolutely right. Focusing on positivity is always the right thing to do.

Back to Coldplay x Selena

Also me since Friday:

:,)
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Mod Note:

Please cut all off topic discussions here. Any further off topic discussions may result in infractions and this thread closed.
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Maybe Selena will join Coldplay on some of their tour dates?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                      Where is the "explosive middle" section he is taking about? I must have missed it!
                      I know, right?! Maybe he's talking about a new arrangement that we haven't heard yet!
                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Comment

We already knew it was going to be the next singe after all these praise...
                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

This song is actually good.
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Already one of my favs Coldplay collabs!!!!

Comment

This is absolutely gorgeous!
                                1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

I listened to this a few times since and it has grown on me a little but I am kinda confused as to what happened to Selena half way through. Did she just like put down the mic and leave the session early ? She only seems to do a few adlibs for the entire second half of the track?

Comment

I've been obsessed with this one!!!!!!

Comment

I don't quite feel this. It's nice but far from being epic
                                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Oh wow I really love this now, it grew on me so much and has the distinction of being my most sung song today.

Here I am playing around with some arrangements and outtakes

https://voca.ro/1e5Kx1tkMtqb

Comment

This is another awesome track from their most recent album. This will sound very beautiful live in the stadiums next year.

Comment

Working...
                                          X