Clear All

• [Pop] Adele - Easy On Me

Out October 15th

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Black and white again?
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Sounds like it could be another Hometown Glory? I thought she might go more midtempo.

Comment

Why is she dragging this campaign so long? Do we really need two weeks of teasing for the single?
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I don't believe for one second Adele drives an old-ass car that plays cassettes.

Comment

Can't wait for her to release the same song again

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
              I don't believe for one second Adele drives an old-ass car that plays cassettes.
              Subliminal product placement - cassette single incoming
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

A boring Dullad again with the same video concept as Hello.

Thank goodness we have Dua now as the IT UK Pop Girl
                DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                98 - OUT

Comment

Excited for this!

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Yeah, it seems she found a sound and concept and is sticking to it.

Comment

Indeed this is looking and sounding... Not that exciting or fresh. But we will see. It's an eternity away anyway
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Can a 4 minute ballad smash in 2021 though?
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yaaas, get that Grammy, Oscar, Emmy and Nobel Prize! I can't wait for her to add another generic, dry ballad to her discography and suck 99% of the money that people are willing to spend on the music industry.
                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                            If a new artist like Olivia Rodrigo can do it, I can see Adele also doing it. Whether it will have longevity is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                              The mere fact that it will top every playlist available means it will probably smash out of the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Thank goodness we have Dua now as the IT UK Pop Girl
                                Yeah, I was low-key hoping she'd bring something more upbeat

Comment

I think people are putting too many hopes on Adele. And whatever hopes they have could never be matched. Regardless, I think that rehashing her sound will not do her many favours, so I hope she has some different stuff on this project.

Comment

She got out of a relationship, she's banging, she should get her Partition vibes on and bring sexy back, I know she can work a pole.

Instead, she insists on this safe, dreary aesthetic that is sure to give her all the success.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                                      She got out of a relationship, she's banging, she should get her Partition vibes on and bring sexy back, I know she can work a pole.

Instead, she insists on this safe, dreary aesthetic that is sure to give her all the success.
                                      Stop projecting your Bey-thirst onto other artists
                                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                        I think people are putting too many hopes on Adele. And whatever hopes they have could never be matched. Regardless, I think that rehashing her sound will not do her many favours, so I hope she has some different stuff on this project.
                                        Honestly her naming the album 30 tells us to expect the same old same. Her ability to evolve is non-existent.
                                        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Stop projecting your Bey-thirst onto other artists

Damn, you're right.

Comment

Just drop it already.
                                            Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo View Post

With a song like easy on me... She might be referring to lubrication or perhaps instead asking for more foreplay

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

With a song like easy on me... She might be referring to lubrication or perhaps instead asking for more foreplay

Comment

cannot wait to hear what the queen of music has in store for us!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X