No announcement yet.

Adele - Easy On Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jszmiles : I'm not sure whether your Dido example was chosen well as her 3rd album was a massive dip commercially after those first two very successful albums, mostly having to do with the lead single having failed to match the expectations the fans of e.g. 'White Flag' had.

Comment

• I love Dido don't get me wrong but I don't think Dido ever was in fame heights of Adele.

Adele is just one of a kind and you just can't compare her to anyone else.

Comment

• Yeah this was all over the radio today and it gets better with each listen. Can't deny I was initially underwhelmed this morning, but equally can't deny it's a solid song by any standard.

Comment

• I guess this was who she was referring to in her AOTY speech in 2017.

Comment

• Hmm not as instant as her previous leads, it’s kinda meh for me.
            last.fm

Comment

• Lol watch everyone saying it’s boring soon not getting the “EEEEeeeasssyyyy” part out of their head and singing along

y’all are just hating cause you know Adele already snatched your faves wigs all the way to 2023
              Last edited by MusicRecords; Fri October 15, 2021, 17:32.
              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Don't like this.
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I'm in the minority here, but Adele worked her magic again. She sounds divine and the lyrics are so touching. I loved every bit of the song and the mv. Welcome back Queen!
                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    I liked it on first listen, but it's really growing on me. I'm starting to sing along with it and once that starts happening, it's all over.
                    Now is your time to shine. You can record verse 2 and add it to my file. Goldmoney can start working on the bridge ;)
                    Last edited by InFamous; Fri October 15, 2021, 19:31.
                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Now is your time to shine. You can record verse 2 and add it to my file. Goldmoney can start working on the bridge ;)
                      I will try to work on my harmonizing

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

I will try to work on my harmonizing
                        Well try a main vocal line first! There is a lot going on in verse two. I am super interested to see how Adele translates this song live.

Comment

• It’s so tiring listening to her. Her voice is not comfortable for me.

The verses are beautiful tho. The rest really really drags.

Comment

• Spotify record now belongs to Adele.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Spotify/s...3D20start%3D20

Comment

• Listening to "Easy On Me" and then re-listening to "Love In The Dark"....it really makes it clear her and Simon were on the rocks for a long time! "Love In The Dark" sounds like it would sit perfectly within the divorce theme of "30". A personal fave too. (is it too late to make it the lead single? )
                              Last edited by MusicJunk90; Fri October 15, 2021, 20:51.

Comment

• Honestly... I like the vocal more than the piano, but it's solid on first listen and Adele is very likeable. Let's hope for more diversity on the album but this is getting a ton of love judging by its 2 Million likes on YouTube in less than 24h.

So I'm not underwhelmed at all, it's what I would expect from her. And the song ends stronger than it starts, the snippet was the worst part.
                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Why "Love In The Dark" is charting as 2nd best on iTunes now?
                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Boring as hell. This song has nothing memorable or outstanding.

Comment

• And just like that she broke the Spotify record

I was driving today it was playing probably every 30 minutes and it sounds amazing on a radio.

Hello obviously was a monster hit and I feel like once you heard the first time Hello, you just auto loved it and there was no room to grow any further, while Easy On Me is the opposite of that...the more you listen the more you want to go back to...just my honest opinion.

Comment

• She hit 40 million views in a day... with 7 minutes to spare!

Comment

• This is such a grower as I expected. It’s beautiful
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• OMG I am obsessed with this now. That second verse and the way she plays with the different colours of her voice has slayed me.
                                            Cannot wait to record it

I actually prefer this to Hello, I always felt that was a touch overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

This will surely improve your experience of the release night of Easy on me

https://voca.ro/1loEHONV4Hdo

Disclaimer - this was after my third listen so please do as the song says
                                              cheapthrills over to you

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                                Why "Love In The Dark" is charting as 2nd best on iTunes now?
                                                Wow I had forgotten this song existed. Literally got chills when that orchestra kicked in. Stunning song.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                  I like it. I think she sounds beautiful. It makes it feel like winter is coming
                                                  Excited for her album stuff
                                                  2011 in Music SURVIVOR: ROUND 51

Comment

• I will like this a lot more than I actually do. The melody especially in the beginning is a copy to one of her other songs. I think I like the chorus the most, especially the long "easy on me" parts. It's good, but more towards the bottom of her discography so far.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X