X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This grew on me massively.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I like it a lot but I need more. I’m not wowed like I was with Hello.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• This sounds superb!

Comment

• After some extra listenings I think it's def a grower, quite easy listening and a hit. On the other hand, it's not stuck in my head, when it ends i kinda forget about the melody.

In spotify i see 800k plays, that's wierd. IT should be updated faster in this digital days.
          CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
          FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• The irony of that title with all of our faves completely obliterated at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
              After some extra listenings I think it's def a grower, quite easy listening and a hit. On the other hand, it's not stuck in my head, when it ends i kinda forget about the melody.

In spotify i see 800k plays, that's wierd. IT should be updated faster in this digital days.
              It will be updated later today, will be over 20 million streams.

Comment

• Comment

• ^It's 100% sure that she's going to debut at #1 on the Hot100 though...
                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    This grew on me massively.
                    Same! I think it's still pretty basic lol but it grew on me. I love the nostalgia or feelings it exudes in me.

Comment

• I did not think it would debut that high with 20 million in a day! She may score another very high debut with track 1 of the album.

What was the previous daily Spotify record? Mariah Carey with 17.2 million last Christmas Eve??

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanda View Post
                        I love Dido don't get me wrong but I don't think Dido ever was in fame heights of Adele.

Adele is just one of a kind and you just can't compare her to anyone else.
                        I kinda disagree, first two albums were as big as Adele's. Both are unique in their own way and were/are big in different times.

I am still before my first listening of this song. I kinda want to be in a right mood.
                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• When Dido was big, sales were also much healthier. There were few artists who sold as much as or more than her. With Adele, the landscape is much more different. Nobody comes close to her.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

When Dido was big, sales were also much healthier. There were few artists who sold as much as or more than her. With Adele, the landscape is much more different. Nobody comes close to her.
                            Well, there's also Ed Sheeran, but yeah, after those two, there's a huge gap to all other artists out there.
                            Pro: freedom of speech
                            Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Well, there's also Ed Sheeran, but yeah, after those two, there's a huge gap to all other artists out there.
                              Even though i stan Ed Sheeran, he is nowhere near Adele as well. Adele is in a league of her own.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Ed Sheeran's albums 'x' and 'Divide' stayed in multiple (!) countries' top 10s for more than 2 whole years. On a global scale, this is simply unmatched.

Comment

• You just don't write Adele and Ed in the same category. I think only Taylor can be in this league but even there adele is bigger

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy View Post
                                    You just don't write Adele and Ed in the same category. I think only Taylor can be in this league but even there adele is bigger
                                    Apart from US, Ed Sheeran is much bigger than Taylor Swift. Again, she doesn't come close to Adele, Adele is the only artist that can score a 1m opening week of her album.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Maybe not on longevity, but on sales Adele is surely in a league of her own. Ed and Taylor combined can reach her.
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        Ed Sheeran's albums 'x' and 'Divide' stayed in multiple (!) countries' top 10s for more than 2 whole years. On a global scale, this is simply unmatched.
                                        The same happened with Adeles Album(s). Definitely with 21 and I guess with 25 as well. And there are a lot of countries in which Album Charts both albums are still charting. For example there we have the netherlands, 420 weeks inside the Top-40, that is almost the full decade since the album is released!
                                        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Ok yes, a grower. The chorus is stuck in your head so quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post

The same happened with Adeles Album(s). Definitely with 21 and I guess with 25 as well. And there are a lot of countries in which Album Charts both albums are still charting. For example there we have the netherlands, 420 weeks inside the Top-40, that is almost the full decade since the album is released!
                                            '21' and '25' were hugely successful, without a doubt, but neither of them stayed in any national top 10 for at least 2 years. It's a very, very rare achievement, but Ed Sheeran's 'x' and 'Divide' achieved it in multiple countries. 'x' even stayed in the Irish top 10 for more than 3 years. Based on that, I would say that it's acceptable to say that Ed Sheeran and Adele are in the same league successwise.

Comment

• Her streams are phenomenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post

Exactly. Ed is big but Adele is on another level entirely.
                                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Apart from US, Ed Sheeran is much bigger than Taylor Swift. Again, she doesn't come close to Adele, Adele is the only artist that can score a 1m opening week of her album.
                                                  And Adele will do it with one edition or maybe two. Not 20 different things on sale.
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I'd say Ed has more appeal with his singles in comparison to Adele, but she's certainly the bigger star of the two, you only have to look at the reaction and anticipation for her new music in comparison to his.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X