No announcement yet.

Adele - Easy On Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting to see a live performance of this. Hopefully that sells this song more to me.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
      He released "No.6 Collaborations Project" about two years ago...
      I know. I don't think that album's commercial performance can be compared to his albums with mathematical elements as names though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
        I'm waiting to see a live performance of this. Hopefully that sells this song more to me.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adele_One_Night_Only
        The Weeknd SURVIVOR: Round 17: Top-40

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          I'm waiting to see a live performance of this. Hopefully that sells this song more to me.
          Same!
          Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#75]
          Akini's Favourite TV Series: [5-1!]
          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 About Damn Time [2 weeks]
          AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Calvin Harris]
          The Killers: Pressure Machine Album Survivor [Results]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• New record on weekly spotify charts: 84.9 Million streams in a single week beats "Good 4 U", Olivia Rodrigos former record by around 800.000 streams
            Last edited by Phoenixx; Fri October 22, 2021, 19:06.
            The Weeknd SURVIVOR: Round 17: Top-40

Comment

• I listened to this song a lot today and I maintain that there are at least four or five occasions where Adele is super close to being off key/ sharp or is slightly sharp. I will be super interested to see how she handles this live - really hope she has been practicing !
              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                I listened to this song a lot today and I maintain that there are at least four or five occasions where Adele is super close to being off key/ sharp or is slightly sharp. I will be super interested to see how she handles this live - really hope she has been practicing !
                U must be deaf lol.

Comment

• I really hope the second single is going to be catchier…

Comment

• Love this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Love this.

OMGGGGG I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This remix is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• 1988 remix > original

That should be released officially. I think that is also how Initial Talk started before they became noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                            1988 remix > original

That should be released officially. I think that is also how Initial Talk started before they became noticed.
                            Talk?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Talk?
                              Initial Talk is a producer that remixes original songs by giving them a 1980s makeover. It became a trend a few years ago with New Rules by Dua Lipa. They started by posting unofficial remixes online and were noticed and then these remixes were officially released by the label.

Comment

• Thanks for the information.

Comment

• That remix is amazing!!! That deserves to be official.
                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                    Love this.

Damn!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post

Damn!!
                                      That 80s remix would sound even better (classic '80s) with this solo sax section added in. Wow lemme find Jonathan Dickins' email lol

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EurL63tV6-4

(also how do I embed videos on here? )
                                      Last edited by MusicJunk90; Sun October 31, 2021, 16:51.

Comment

• Wait, someone already did it lol - 80s remix with sax solo

BBC Radio 2 have also been playing this version.
                                        Last edited by MusicJunk90; Sun October 31, 2021, 19:53.

Comment

• Adele got 'Best New Artist' back in the day because the Grammy committee saw her musical talent. Considering this, I wish she would've been able to come up with this 80s version herself. She's capable of this, would've given the song some spice but still not indicate a musical sellout on her side.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                            Adele got 'Best New Artist' back in the day because the Grammy committee saw her musical talent. Considering this, I wish she would've been able to come up with this 80s version herself. She's capable of this, would've given the song some spice but still not indicate a musical sellout on her side.
                                            ????
                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• That 80's version of the song is absolutely horrible and completely destroys it. Thank God Adele did not come up with that monstrosity.
                                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• She should come up with a new song. I feel like this has been overplayed already.
                                                It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• Easy On Me was a very safe choice for a lead single, playing on classic Adele sounds and focusing on the familiar. It has absolutely worked as a re-introduction to Adele. The success speaks for itself albeit largely driven on the hype.

Despite the safeness of the song, I found myself loving it the first few days but I’ve grown terribly bored of it now. Next single please.

Comment

• Yeah, no.
                                                    This was not it.
                                                    I don't care how many numbers it's pulled or the records it's broken.

Ready for single #2.
                                                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X