No announcement yet.

Adele - Easy On Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds beautiful, curious to hear it and the whole album.
    Eudaimonia
    Last.fm
    Instagram

Comment

• Hope there'll be more than ballads. Something like rolling or rumor.
      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I’m so excited for this!!!!

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        This sounds nothing like Marvin Ghey.

So far.
        I read both of her vogue interviews (US and UK)…from what I gather this Easy on Me song is the first on the album…but it’s the second song on the album that gives the Marvin vibes, not this one
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• This is giving me “Turning Tables” vibes. And although I’m hungry for new Adele, I was hoping for a different song. Well, I’m judging by a snippet, but still, it doesn’t sound like a smash to me, like “Hello” instantly did. I hope I’m wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
            This is giving me “Turning Tables” vibes. And although I’m hungry for new Adele, I was hoping for a different song. Well, I’m judging by a snippet, but still, it doesn’t sound like a smash to me, like “Hello” instantly did. I hope I’m wrong.
            I agree. Hello was an instant, all time classic from the very first listen. Those are rare, so I guess it’s unfair to expect it again. My favourite on 25 is still Water Under The Bridge, so I hope she has something like that up her sleeve.
            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
              Hope there'll be more than ballads. Something like rolling or rumor.
              +
              "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• I'm here for some "Heard It Through The Grapevine" Adele
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Comment

• ^As if we needed a reminder...
                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                      Hope there'll be more than ballads. Something like rolling or rumor.
                      Uh-huh. The ballads drag me in, but it's stuff like Rumour Has It and Send My Love that keep me going back.
                      1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                        ^As if we needed a reminder...
                        Well at least we know it's available from 00:00 BST and not 05:00 BST like many big releases usually are, some of us might be staying up.

Comment

• I’m hoping this starts like a ballad but moves into something new and exciting. I’m sure she’s coming back to slay, not play.
                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I have no doubts she will dominate the charts, but I also hope she has something more mid tempo or/and uptempo ready for us.

Comment

• I'm hoping her album does show some growth and isn't a retread. Not that there's anything wrong with her output of previous years, I was listening to 25 today and it was a lovely LP. I just think she has the potential to be a true story teller, so it'd be nice to get more depth to her music. The preview on her IG live sounded nice enough though and she shone personally throughout, love how down to earth she remains.
                              I say hi you say hi we say hi you look so pretty yeh

Comment

• The video is a continuation from Hello, half in b&w other in colour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                                  The video is a continuation from Hello, half in b&w other in colour.
                                  A ballad that turns into an uptempo song in the 2nd half? Why not ;) .
                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    Can a 4 minute ballad smash in 2021 though?
                                    This question makes me so sad, actually.

Comment

• A few hours left!
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Is anyone staying up until midnight to check this out? I'm going to wait up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                          Is anyone staying up until midnight to check this out? I'm going to wait up for it.
                                          Yeah, I am.

I finish work at 11.30, home by 11.45.

Comment

• I forgot this was dropping tonight!

Let the streaming games begin
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I'm a bit ready to be dissapointed actually, Hello didn't do much for me in 2015 and it looks like this is going to be similar.
                                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Less than 2 hours.

hang in there, UKMix.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                  Less than 2 hours.

hang in there, UKMix.
                                                  I think she deliberately made that the premiere time because she follows kMix analytics on the low so she been knew kMix bottoms out at 12 am k time and we ain’t got much else to do.

Comment

• I’m just excited for the chart slayage
                                                    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X