No announcement yet.

Adele - Easy On Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like 75% of 25's sales were sold off "Hello" alone. She really needed to bring it on the lead single to give 30 the perfect setup but it just isn't strong enough after a six-year wait. Sounds more like an album bonus track.

Comment

• This is boring

Comment

• I like it. I think she sounds beautiful. It makes it feel like winter is coming
        Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Not a bad song but it's basic and generic.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• She sounds incredible on this. I really like it.
            1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• I love her tone so much it’s so comforting. The song is nice and classic Adele but it doesn’t hit me like I was thinking it might.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                At least Hello had that dramatic bridge/end climax which differentiated it from any other point of the song. This sounds like a retread of Lauren Daigle - You Say, a song that my local Karen station has play ad nauseam for the last two and a half years. Everytime I go to work, it’s on.
                This will surely improve your experience of the release night of Easy on me

https://voca.ro/1loEHONV4Hdo

Disclaimer - this was after my third listen so please do as the song says
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

This will surely improve your experience of the release night of Easy on me

https://voca.ro/1loEHONV4Hdo

Disclaimer - this was after my third listen so please do as the song says
                  My earphones just died. I’ll listen to it at home in a bit because I’m in public atm. Raggedy ass subways and all that.
                  Greatest
                  Of
                  All
                  Time

Comment

• I like it on first listen, it’s not amazing but I think it will really grow.
                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• It's a beautiful songs and it's gonna be a smash everywhere

Comment

• I really liked it. It's no Hello, but then maybe that's a good thing. Nice, easy listening.

The end of the music video reminded me of the end of Dido's Life for Rent video, with the fans and the laughter. All good fun. Nice to have Adele back!

Comment

• I liked the song alright, but it didn’t have that instant punch that Hello and Rolling In The Deep had. It’s very monotone, although I appreciate the vocal approach she took on it. I’m kind of scared about the numbers this is going to pull. Is she going to flop?

Comment

• This would be a nice album track to end an album with but a lead single after 5 years away . . . no way!

It's just a bit boring, well a lot boring actually.

Adele's music hasn't progressed a single cm from 21, she sounds fantastic as per usual but this ain't the one, after it ended by Spotify went straight to Someone Like You which made it sound even more ehhh.

Comment

• It sounds alright I guess, but not really lead single quality. Maybe it’ll grow on me a bit, but it doesn’t really go anywhere. Hello was in a different league.

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                              This sounds like a retread of Lauren Daigle - You Say, a song that my local Karen station has play ad nauseam for the last two and a half years. Everytime I go to work, it’s on.
                              That’s an absolutely beautiful song though. She sounds so much like Adele too.
                              Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                My earphones just died. I’ll listen to it at home in a bit because I’m in public atm. Raggedy ass subways and all that.
                                Oh put me on loudspeaker, there could be a music exec there. This could be my big break

Comment

• Interested in listening to this live!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Oh put me on loudspeaker, there could be a music exec there. This could be my big break
                                    Most definitely not On The 7.
                                    Greatest
                                    Of
                                    All
                                    Time

Comment

• Sounds like all her other songs, yawn

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
                                        Like 75% of 25's sales were sold off "Hello" alone. She really needed to bring it on the lead single to give 30 the perfect setup but it just isn't strong enough after a six-year wait. Sounds more like an album bonus track.
                                        I love Hello but I’m pretty sure 25 sold that much because of how huge 21 was.

Comment

• Lead single material is 1 thing but it's barely album material imo. She has so many album tracks that blow this out the water imo.

I love the bridge (middle 8) though!
                                          Last edited by MusicJunk90; Fri October 15, 2021, 00:27.

Comment

• Also this is just Adele doing what she does best. She knows what most people want from her and delivers. She’s also just hard to root against tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post

I meant in comparison to the rest of the era obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post

If that had been the case, '25' would've probably started tumbling down the charts once Christmas was over, but it had some solid longevity on the worldwide charts, indicating that there was not only interest in '21's follow-up but also '25' as an album on its own.
                                                Pro: freedom of speech
                                                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                                  This would be a nice album track to end an album with but a lead single after 5 years away . . . no way!

It's just a bit boring, well a lot boring actually.
                                                  For the first time ever, I 100% agree with you on this.

The song is beautiful, but really stale and nothing special. I loved Hello so much back in the day... that song had a unique vibe to it. But This new song ... is not single material. It is beyond me why they chose it?
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelefan2125 View Post
                                                    Interested in listening to this live!
                                                    Yup me too. I feel this will be a hard one for her to pull off live. Hope she has been practicing.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X