No announcement yet.

Keiino - End Of Time (Taste Of Heaven)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Keiino - End Of Time (Taste Of Heaven)

New single by the Norwegian Eurovision stars, out now!

And... they keep delivering bops! The verses give me Marina / Charli vibes, the chorus is typical Keiino.

It’s always a good day when there’s new Keiino material.

This isn’t the most instant song of theirs, although I’m kinda getting Aqua vibes? However, they can still do no wrong in my eyes. I love them so much!

Interesting that they’ve gone with different artwork for this. Does that mean they’re moving away from the coloured shape on a black background “era”? I need a new album please.
    Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

Sorry, love Keiino but i don't like this song

Comment

Love it

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post
          Interesting that they’ve gone with different artwork for this. Does that mean they’re moving away from the coloured shape on a black background “era”? I need a new album please.
          The theme for this song seems to be Halloween so I guess if there's an album coming soon, this wouldn't make the cut.

But to be fair... I really wonder if an album comes out soon. They already released 10 stand alone singles since moving on from OKTA, so the same amount of track they had on their first album

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

The theme for this song seems to be Halloween so I guess if there's an album coming soon, this wouldn't make the cut.

But to be fair... I really wonder if an album comes out soon. They already released 10 stand alone singles since moving on from OKTA, so the same amount of track they had on their first album
            In other news, their insta being hacked is headline eurofandom news
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post

In other news, their insta being hacked is headline eurofandom news
              I find that so annoying and awful to be honest. They even lose followers through that. I hate people who do things like those just to upset others, like why would you do that

Comment

I also thought this sounded a lot like Marina. I like it.
                1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

After the initial excitement of getting a new Keiino track, I have to say this is one of their weaker singles (excluding covers). It’s cool for Halloween, but I prefer stuff like Monument and Áddjás.
                  Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

Working...
                  X