The Wanted - Rule The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] The Wanted - Rule The World

This couldn't be more Generic (that beat is tired) but it's catchy, hopefully it does something for them!, nice that they were able to get back together with Tom's illness.

Comment

The melody ion the chorus is bloody beautiful though
      Forever Young

Comment

This is 2011 music right? Did they just unshelve one of their demos? Lol

Comment

Definitely fits within their back catalogue… I like the song … more importantly they’ve got back together for their mate and that’s just magical. Watching Toms documentary just broke me, he looked so scared bless him so this is reunion is just great for him to try and enjoy life again :-D

Comment

I love me some basic bops every now and then so I'm actually really enjoying this comeback.

Comment

Yeah it’s a bit basic, hope it grows on me.

Comment

Not here for this personally.

Comment

So inspiring...

Comment

It fits very well with their old output but it’s not going to change the musical landscape is it?!!
                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

The song reminds me of why I stopped caring about them after their sophomore album. I don't mind some basic pop tunes but I already grew tired of that so-called "2011" sound a decade ago.. why did they make use of it in 2021? - nostalgia?

I would have loved them to release either a 2021-sounding banger or a beautiful ballad to get the most of their comeback but this song really sounds like a re-recording of a very old demo.

Anyway, I'm glad they are back and able to release new music together with Tom.. I just wish it would have been better, stronger and more competitive.
                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                      X