X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Imagine if this really ends up giving her some chart success after all these years !
      I’m not holding my breath but can’t see a scenario where this project doesn’t at least get better streams than Liberation, that’s what I’m starting with.

Comment

I’m so here for Latina Christina with a budget.

If I recall correctly, she is not truly a “native speaker” because of the strained / absent relationship she had with her Ecuadorian father. Yet, she still sounds phenomenal in Spanish. I was really blown away by her on this track in particular:

Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

I love some Spanish X-Tina, Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti, Si no te Hubiera Conocido, Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti are my favs!!!

I'm a bit worried about the track. I know Nathy can do ANYTHING in spanish, but I'm afraid that this would end up being a well-written song with an average reggeaton instrumental :(

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post
            I’m so here for Latina Christina with a budget.

If I recall correctly, she is not truly a “native speaker” because of the strained / absent relationship she had with her Ecuadorian father. Yet, she still sounds phenomenal in Spanish. I was really blown away by her on this track in particular:

love this song so much!!! can't wait for this Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
              I love some Spanish X-Tina, Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti, Si no te Hubiera Conocido, Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti are my favs!!!

I'm a bit worried about the track. I know Nathy can do ANYTHING in spanish, but I'm afraid that this would end up being a well-written song with an average reggeaton instrumental :(
              The song is not reggaeton, is not trap, it's guaracha. Some sort of cumbia, salsa driven mid tempo song. I don't foresee this becoming a hit as a whole since the charts all in Latin America are filled with pure reggaeton (Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Maluma, Karol G) but i bet the high budget will call people's attention. I'm not betting huge on chart success, but i do hope she tours Latin America with this album!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

So here for that Jessica Rabbit look

Comment

This video is gonna be beyond hot, she looks so good!!!!

Comment

Is it available in New Zealand?

Comment

Comment

Just a lil over 10 hours left for me then. I'm so excited. :,)
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                Just a lil over 10 hours left for me then. I'm so excited. :,)
                                Same.

The longest 11 hours in my life.

Comment

Just heard it. I love it I never really fully appriciated the first Spanish album she did. But it's nice that she returned and does it again so many years later. I also heard the solo demo a few times before and I think the features and the polishing make it a solid track. I am curious for the video

Comment

The song is fantastic!, better than I thought it would be, all the girls sound great together and get their time to shine, so nice to get something fun and upbeat from her.

Nicki’s rap is a highlight.

If the video is as good as it looks this may actually do something.

Comment

This is so exciting

Hopefully the era will last longer than previous 3 did.
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

I’m not holding my breath but can’t see a scenario where this project doesn’t at least get better streams than Liberation, that’s what I’m starting with.
                                        The three girls featured have millions of monthly listeners and they're always included on every single Latin Spotify playlist... even some of their biggest songs have been on TTH's...
                                        Latin music is smashing Spotify charts for quite some time, now.
                                        I mean, this is going to have lots of playlist support, unlike Liberation singles.

It'll be on Viva Latino (11.3 M followers) and Baila Reggaeton (10.3 M), Spotify's 3rd and 4th biggest playlists... and probably even on Today's Top Hits as well.

It's obviously going to have way better numbers than Liberation's songs.

Comment

I can't believe we are finally getting this tomorrow So excited. The previews of the video look amazing and very high-budget.
                                          without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                          like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post

The three girls featured have millions of monthly listeners and they're always included on every single Latin Spotify playlist... even some of their biggest songs have been on TTH's...
                                            Latin music is smashing Spotify charts for quite some time, now.
                                            I mean, this is going to have lots of playlist support, unlike Liberation singles.

It'll be on Viva Latino (11.3 M followers) and Baila Reggaeton (10.3 M), Spotify's 3rd and 4th biggest playlists... and probably even on Today's Top Hits as well.

It's obviously going to have way better numbers than Liberation's songs.
                                            That’s why I said “that’s what I’m starting with”.

Comment

Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Same.

The longest 11 hours in my life.

The drama
                                              What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Itunes preview sounds good Excited!!

Comment

That's right Jay-Z

Comment

AHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                                                    X