No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Pa' Mis Muchachas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved the performance. She was enjoying herself so much. Looked happy to be on stage with her muchachas.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Amazing performance.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She hasn’t been this happy musically since Back to Basics.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
          I could barely understood a few words here and there from the "Somos Nada" part of the performance... She was way more focused on the singing than on the pronunciation and I have no clue what she was saying in Spanish half of the time.

Regarding "Pa Mis Muchachas" it was better and she was shining the most out of the 4 girls. I think from "Y me levanto" til the end of the song it was lipped though.
          I have the same feeling as you when I hear Gaga's accent in the Gucci movie

Anyways, performance WOW WOW WOW
          Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• AAHHH

Comment

• I almost didn't understand anything she sang during the Somos Nada part. Really, it sounded like a completely different language

Pa Mis Muchachas was nice

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

AAHHH
                She’s like 10+ years older than the other three but you can’t tell oh wow. Oh wow!
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

She’s like 10+ years older than the other three but you can’t tell oh wow. Oh wow!
                  Nicki Nicole was one month old when Mi Reflejo was released... You can laugh at her commercial effort, but which star had such a strong voice after all these years? A real vocal legend. Aside from the fact that she had plastic surgery, but who in Hollywood didn't? Seriously speaking, she looks max 30, not 40. Xtina is 17 years older than me and looks like my (almost) age.
                  Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Fri November 19, 2021, 13:06.

Comment

• OMG, epic performance!!

Her voice is still in such a great condition.

She still got it after over twenty years!!!

Comment

I have the same feeling as you when I hear Gaga's accent in the Gucci movie

Anyways, performance WOW WOW WOW

The difference is she's portraying a role of an Italian woman who talked like that, with that strong accent... and, guess what, she nailed it.
                      Refrain from bringing other artists from users' avatars just to flame bait going off topic... this is not Pop Talk.

It has obviously nothing to do with Xtina singing in a language she clearly doesn't speak, (my language, by the way) and learning the lyrics phonetically.
                      It's not bad in the studio versions, in fact she's better than most of English speaking artists' attempts... but her Spanish last night on the live performance of "Somos Nada" was simply terrible. And I'm not the only one saying it... another user in this same page posted the same, as well as many other people on the internet.

Comment

• I can confirm that her spanish was very hard to understand in Somos Nada sorry.
                        From the first few lines I heard Soy and then Flotando! The rest was just a babble.

Her voice is in good shape though.
                        Last edited by InFamous; Fri November 19, 2021, 20:50.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

The difference is she's portraying a role of an Italian woman who talked like that, what that strong accent... and, guess what, she nailed it.
                          Refrain from bringing other artists from users' avatars just to flame bait going off topic... this is not Pop Talk.

It has obviously nothing to do with Xtina singing in a language she clearly doesn't speak, (my language, by the way) and learning the lyrics phonetically.
                          It's not bad in the studio versions, in fact she's better than most of English speaking artists' attempts... but her Spanish last night on the live performance of "Somos Nada" was simply terrible. And I'm not the only one saying it... another user in this same page posted the same, as well as many other people on the internet.
                          Nailed? Ask native Italians who aren't fans of Gaga. I have family in Italy and they disagree with you.
                          Of course, I wish her an Oscar nomination.

Btw, Somos Todo> PMM for the music video.

Comment

Nailed? Ask native Italians who aren't fans of Gaga. I have family in Italy and they disagree with you.
                            Of course, I wish her an Oscar nomination.

Btw, Somos Todo> PMM for the music video.
                            Lol... she's not speaking Italian... but English with Italian accent as Patrizia spoke.

And, for the last time, stop bringing Gaga here.

Comment

• I hope more performances are coming...
                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I enjoyed the performance. I don’t speak a word of Spanish so none of it makes sense to me…but it looked good and she sounded vocally strong
                                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Working...
                                X