X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mugen
    Legend
    • 28 May 2007

[Pop] CL - Tie A Cherry

The 1st official single/title track from her debut studio album, ALPHA is now out(along with the album).
  • aang
    • 27 Dec 2007

^First official single? She's released so many singles already that I don't even know which one is truly the 'lead'.

This is cute. Nothing special.

Comment

• nekoocz
      Legend
      • 12 Jun 2007

It’s like the 5th single from the album
      im not really enjoying anything she released
      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Mugen
        Legend
        • 28 May 2007

Originally posted by abi
        ^First official single? She's released so many singles already that I don't even know which one is truly the 'lead'.

This is cute. Nothing special.
        You should know by now in K-Pop that the lead single/title track is the one that comes on the day of the album. The other ones were "pre-release" singles.

Comment

• aang
          • 27 Dec 2007

Originally posted by Mugen

You should know by now in K-Pop that the lead single/title track is the one that comes on the day of the album. The other ones were "pre-release" singles.
          Oh lol I had no idea, I thought it was whichever is promoted the most. (I was guessing either "Spicy" or "HWA" in this case)

Comment

• crazycool
            Legend
            • 30 Apr 2007

It's okaaaaay.....

I was thinking about CL and 2NE1 in general this week and had some thoughts.

CL is like the Nicole Scherzinger in the Pussycat dolls. CL is the biggest force of 2NE1 and dominated whilst in the band, but when it comes to her solo material nothing really connects with me. I've always preferred Dara and Bom anyway. I don't know why I just can't really get on board with CL as a solo artist. If 2NE1 were to perform together again, you know I would be LIVING for that though.

Comment

• basticasas
              Legend
              • 01 Mar 2019

She always stands out! I'm so proud of what she has done with this new era, the songs, the videos are top tier!!!!

Comment

• Mugen
                Legend
                • 28 May 2007

Dance practice:

Comment

• Ruthymon
                  Superstar
                  • 22 Feb 2005

Originally posted by crazycool
                  CL is like the Nicole Scherzinger in the Pussycat dolls. CL is the biggest force of 2NE1 and dominated whilst in the band, but when it comes to her solo material nothing really connects with me. I've always preferred Dara and Bom anyway. I don't know why I just can't really get on board with CL as a solo artist.
                  I get what you mean, Sy, however, the label kinda "pushed" Nicole to be solo (it's evident in her featuring's) until she's had her shot but either her/the label keep stalling to get a hit and the label doesn't know how to market her solo wise.

For CL, I can get on board; sure Bom and Minzy got their time to shine, but Dara's more into acting.

Comment

• aang
                    • 27 Dec 2007

Apparently the song was supposed to feature DPR Ian. Not sure how he would've fitted into the song though as his solo stuff isn't exactly R&B/Hip-Hop-leaning.

Comment

• crazycool
                      Legend
                      • 30 Apr 2007

Originally posted by Ruthymon

I get what you mean, Sy, however, the label kinda "pushed" Nicole to be solo (it's evident in her featuring's) until she's had her shot but either her/the label keep stalling to get a hit and the label doesn't know how to market her solo wise.

For CL, I can get on board; sure Bom and Minzy got their time to shine, but Dara's more into acting.
                      I agree with you Ruthy... and also, I always have the impression that CL is all about her group - I think if circumstances were different, she would definitely be up for a group project again.

Comment

Working...