Kim Petras - Coconuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Kim Petras - Coconuts

Kim performed 2 new songs at the MTV EMA’s this weekend, and one of them was her next single ‘Coconuts’.
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Tue November 16, 2021, 05:13.

Comment

Last weekend, German born Pop singer Kim Petras performed her two new songs Coconuts and Hit It From The Back at the MTV EMA's. The former - Coconuts - will serve as the second single to her upcoming new album and is expected to be released on the 21st January 2022.

Comment

This has to be one of the worst songs I have ever heard.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

^ Same. I usually love all her songs, this is a mess. Not at her releasing this after the bop Future starts now.

Comment

Horrible songs
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Tansike I already posted the video link and topic description, but thanks for the extra info on release date though.
              Last edited by SimpleBoy; Thu November 18, 2021, 04:42.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                Tansike I already posted the video link and topic description, but thanks for the extra info on release date though.
                Sorry, I made a new topic yesterday without realizing there was already one. Someone merged the two topics

Comment

Tansike That’s totally not a problem at all, it happens!

Comment

Horrible song

Kim what's happening?
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Ok the song is bad but can we talk about the performance?
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Lol at all negative comments, hopefully she is aware of this and changes the single and also deletes that track from the album as well.
                        What was she thinking?

Comment

I know everyone is going to think I’m trash garbage but I really enjoyed that
                          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                            I know everyone is going to think I’m trash garbage but I really enjoyed that
                            Same

Also the song is getting lots of attention on social media so it‘s weird she won‘t release it for two months…

Comment

Oh Kim… don’t go down this road.

Comment

It's coming on the 3rd December now!

Comment

The most unchristmassy release ever lol
                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Well it fits for the other side of the world (like Australia)

Comment

I’m super excited for this! It’s going to be a fun gay anthem for sure!

Comment

I just don't understand how anyone can listen to this, or support her in general, when the horrible Dr. Luke person is involved. Have we all forgot about Kesha? I just find it so surprising people rarely talk about this anymore.
                                        without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                        like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

My coconuts, you can put them in your mouth is this for real tho
                                          1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

the lyrics are a choice, but if it helps her go viral and score a hit, fine

also it's catchy as f. I just think it should've been saved for summer
                                            last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
                                              I just don't understand how anyone can listen to this, or support her in general, when the horrible Dr. Luke person is involved. Have we all forgot about Kesha? I just find it so surprising people rarely talk about this anymore.
                                              Well he wasn’t convicted of anything and there was no actual proof so under the law he is innocent so why shouldn’t people work with him? No one else came forward to support Kesha, if they had things would have been different.

Dr Luke is also behind Doja Cat and she’s one of the biggest stars around right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                                I’m super excited for this! It’s going to be a fun gay anthem for sure!
                                                Can't imagine gay guys singing about sucking t!ts … no …
                                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Well he wasn’t convicted of anything and there was no actual proof so under the law he is innocent so why shouldn’t people work with him? No one else came forward to support Kesha, if they had things would have been different.

Dr Luke is also behind Doja Cat and she’s one of the biggest stars around right now.
                                                  Yes, because US court always protects rich white cis man. He is obviously guilty. And no one come out to support Kesha? I remember things very different, didn't Taylor gave her 250k for her legal costs? To use one example. And besides the rape, multiple big names like Kelly and Pink came out to say that Dr. Luke is a bully and horrible person to work with. He is the Weinstein of the music business and the fact that ignorant people still work with him says a lot. That also counts for Doja Cot indeed, who I refuse to listen to as well. Small difference is that Doja (from what I have seen) doesn't only work with him whilst Kim seems to be literally doing every song with him. I just don't understand how people can support her.
                                                  without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                                  like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Working...
                                                  X