Acraze & Cherish - Do It To It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dance] Acraze & Cherish - Do It To It

This is gaining a lot of momentum on Spotify thanks to Hick Hock or whatever it’s called. Currently #29 WW and just hit #1 today on Spotify in aRatchet’s Hole. #19 in InFamous’ atm and ascending rapidly.

In case you didn’t know, this is a remake of sorts of Cherish’s 2006 hoodrat R&B classik of the same name. This is nothing more than lame EDM ish but I’m ecstatic that some variation of the song is receiving all this newfound attention, as I always felt the original was one of the most overlooked songs of that year! I just wish the arranger had thot of putting the actual title in the song itself.

And the much superior original for comparison’s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      This is gaining a lot of momentum on Spotify thanks to Hick Hock or whatever it’s called. Currently #29 WW and just hit #1 today on Spotify in aRatchet’s Hole. #19 in InFamous’ atm and ascending rapidly.

In case you didn’t know, this is a remake of sorts of Cherish’s 2006 hoodrat R&B classik of the same name. This is nothing more than lame EDM ish but I’m ecstatic that some variation of the song is receiving all this newfound attention, as I always felt the original was one of the most overlooked songs of that year! I just wish the arranger had thot of putting the actual title in the song itself.
      The main point I took from this is your use of the Canadian flag emoji which I have been spamming relentlessly lately
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The main point I took from this is your use of the Canadian flag emoji which I have been spamming relentlessly lately
        That was the point.

Comment

That was the point.
          And we're higher up in Canada

Comment

And we're higher up in Canada
            Did you listen to the song at least? (preferably the original )

Comment

Did you listen to the song at least? (preferably the original )
              The remix version sounds like something they play in spinning

Comment

The remix version sounds like something they play in spinning
                I think this is a k reference I’m not getting.

Comment

I think this is a k reference I’m not getting.
                  Dont yall spin in the US of A ?

Anyway - nailed it for you

https://voca.ro/14GMUFE3IbNI

Comment

Dont yall spin in the US of A ?

Anyway - nailed it for you

https://voca.ro/14GMUFE3IbNI
                    Literally - yes, but I’m sure that’s not what you mean. I know there’s like ten total lyrics in the song but you sang it like you’ve known it as long as I have.

Comment

Literally - yes, but I’m sure that’s not what you mean. I know there’s like ten total lyrics in the song but you sang it like you’ve known it as long as I have.
                      I had never heard it until 5 mins after you posted it I swear.

Didnt you hear my rendition of Fall in love at xmas after listening to it like twice. I got a good ear.

Comment

Spinning is cycling classes. It has a typical 1, 2, 1, 2 rhythm which is used a lot on hill climbing segments

Comment

Also, thank you for maintaining the integrity of the song by keeping the chocolate enunciation - you have my approval this once

Comment

Spinning is cycling classes. It has a typical 1, 2, 1, 2 rhythm which is used a lot on hill climbing segments
                            That was my second guess, but I haven’t cycled since the year before 2006. (which is insane if you think about where I live )

Comment

Also, thank you for maintaining the integrity of the song by keeping the chocolate enunciation - you have my approval this once
                              An honour

Comment

Spotify:
                                WW #23 (+6)
                                aRatchet’s #1 (=)
                                InFamous’ #19 (=)
                                US of A #141 (+1)

Singles Charts:
                                InFamous’ #24 (+12)

Comment

Spotify:
                                  WW #23 (+6)
                                  aRatchet’s #1 (=)
                                  InFamous’ #19 (=)
                                  US of A #141 (+1)

Singles Charts:
                                  InFamous’ #24 (+12)
                                  The power of my acapella snippet

Comment

The power of my acapella snippet
                                    Released after the tracking week, we’ll see how this quick lil remix will affect next week’s chart.

Comment

YESH

I bop regularly to "Unappreciated" and "The Truth", it's about time the respect was served. Obvs the OG is faaaaaar superior. But still, YESH.

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                        YESH

I bop regularly to "Unappreciated" and "The Truth", it's about time the respect was served. Obvs the OG is faaaaaar superior. But still, YESH.
                                        You are the gayest straight man in the world, confirmed

Comment

Released after the tracking week, we’ll see how this quick lil remix will affect next week’s chart.
                                          I fully expect Heartbreaker to get a bump next week also

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                            YESH

Unappreciated and Killa were those bops too!

Do you know this, InFamous? It only charted in the 50s in your hole but it was from a movie that was big WW.

Comment

You are the gayest straight man in the world, confirmed
                                              You prolly have no idea what he was referencing tho, did you?

Comment

You prolly had no idea what he was referencing tho, did you?
                                                I stopped reading to hit reply after " I bop to"

Comment

Unappreciated and Killa were those bops too!

Do you know this, InFamous? It only charted in the 50s in your hole but it was from a movie that was big WW.
                                                  I dont think i heard that particular song, but I feel i have heard a million version of it by other artists.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X