Acraze & Cherish - Do It To It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    You prolly have no idea what he was referencing tho, did you?
    I see that Cherishs very brief career happened during the years when I lived in Spain. During 2006 to 2010 I only listened to Reggaton and spanish artists. I only heard TEOM because a guy I was banging gave me a copy of it on a bootleg CD. I probably still have it somewhere actually lol
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I see that Cherishs very brief career happened during the years when I lived in Spain. During 2006 to 2010 I only listened to Reggaton and spanish artists. I only heard TEOM because a guy I was banging gave me a copy of it on a bootleg CD. I probably still have it somewhere actually lol
      They were more of a cult chocolate act anyway, their only significant success was in the US of A and even then it wasn’t anything outstanding. The original “Do It To It” did peak in the top 10 of the chocolate singles and I remember BET playing the song ad nauseam in the summer of 2006, but it only peaked at #12 on the Hot 10 and I don’t think anybody in the mainstream world even remembers it. WW, it only peaked at #30 in your birth hole and worse elsewhere if it charted. That’s why this abrupt revitalization is so gratifying to me because I thot I was the only one who remembered them - Do It To It would literally be in my top 5 of that year.

Comment

They were more of a cult chocolate act anyway, their only significant success was in the US of A and even then it wasn’t anything outstanding. The original “Do It To It” did peak in the top 10 of the chocolate singles and I remember BET playing the song ad nauseam in the summer of 2006, but it only peaked at #12 on the Hot 10 and I don’t think anybody in the mainstream world even remembers it. WW, it only peaked at #30 in your birth hole and worse elsewhere if it charted. That’s why this abrupt revitalization is so gratifying to me because I thot I was the only one who remembered them - Do It To It would literally be in my top 5 of that year.
        I live for your history lessons. School me daddy

Comment

I live for your history lessons. School me daddy
          I’m an expert in chocolate history.

I need to relearn how to proofread tho.

Comment

I’m an expert in chocolate history.

I need to relearn how to proofread tho.

Comment

aRatchet’s Chart:
              #5 (+15)

The original only peaked at #87.

Comment

I stopped reading to hit reply after " I bop to"
                Soz, but had I said I regularly dad dance it doesn't have the same effect

Goldmoney, I appreciate your love for under-decorated chocolate icons

Comment

I stanned for the the original but this is annoying.

Comment

Spotify:
                    WW #28 (-5)
                    aRatchet’s #4 (-3) Ahead of Adull surprisingly but this Capital Bra mess is back again? There goes the #1.
                    InFamous’ #29 (-10)

Should climb up again once the Adull domination recedes.

Comment

Also...
                      US of A #127 (+14)

Comment

Looking at a top 20 in the UK this week. I'm hoping it spurs people on to listen to the original, but it didn't happen with "Big Hoops" so I'm not optimistic

Comment

Spotify:
                          WW #27 (+1)
                          aRatchet’s #2 (+2)
                          InFamous’ #27 (+2)
                          US of A #96 (+31)
                          Last edited by Goldmoney; Sun November 21, 2021, 21:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic View Post
                            I stanned for the the original but this is annoying.
                            I agree. The original is a flawless bop.
                            This is just a tacky remix that is too repetitive and doesn't go anywhere.
                            "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

Last edited by Goldmoney; Thu November 25, 2021, 23:23.

Comment

Now that I’m off work...

Thanksgiving Update:

Spotify:
                                WW #19
                                aRatchet’s #1
                                RayRay‘s #3
                                InFamous’ #19
                                US of A #97

The Xmas avalanche is impending tho. Expect huge drops in the next few days.

Comment

Now that I’m off work...

Thanksgiving Update:

Spotify:
                                  WW #19
                                  aRatchet’s #1
                                  RayRay‘s #3
                                  InFamous’ #19
                                  US of A #97

The Xmas avalanche is impending tho. Expect huge drops in the next few days.
                                  Don't think I've heard the song (yet). I'll have a listen this weekend.
                                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

Spotify:
                                    WW #17 (+2)
                                    aRatchet’s #2 (-1)
                                    RayRay‘s #3 (=)
                                    InFamous and Thombus’ #24 (+5) It was actually #29 yesterday

Singles Charts:
                                    InFamous and Thombus’ #13 (+11)

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Don't think I've heard the song (yet). I'll have a listen this weekend.
                                      Start with the original version first then go on to the current remix.

Comment

It'll snatch my top ten soon simply out of respect to the original.

Off topic, but Goldmoney I feel like we need to discuss Black Buddafly at some point and how many underrated bops they had too

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                          It'll snatch my top ten soon simply out of respect to the original.

Off topic, but Goldmoney I feel like we need to discuss Black Buddafly at some point and how many underrated bops they had too

I just looked them up and they’re from aRatchet’s Hole so I’m a bit intrigued. Also, glad to know that there’s some hue over there.

Comment

The only redeeming quality this song has is that it gives attention to the original, well I hope it does anyways.

I liked Black Buddafly too. They're still around, kind of. The oldest sister left ages ago tho and went back to Germany.

Comment

InFamous, your quick lil remix wasn’t enough to propel the song into the top 10. This week was probably its last shot until January, assuming it can stay afloat during the holidays. Cherish wants they cheque back.

Comment

InFamous, your quick lil remix wasn’t enough to propel the song into the top 10. This week was probably its last shot until January, assuming it can stay afloat during the holidays. Cherish wants they cheque back.
                                                Let it be known.... that I TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Comment

I forgot to mention that it was up 2 spots in aRatchet’s Hole last week.

3 (5) (+2)
                                                  Last edited by Goldmoney; Fri December 3, 2021, 17:23.

Comment

Let it be known.... that I TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
                                                    Down 1 spot in the K midweeks. And this is still the calm before the storm.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X