Adele - Oh My God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Adele - Oh My God

Seems to be the next single from 30, as it's been pushed on all major streaming playlists.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Thank god!!!

Comment

Such a brilliant song!
      I loved it of my first listen!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

It's a really nice tune. And her vocals are heavenly here.
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

sent to US radio as well

Adele - Oh My God 3.21 +2.41
          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Don't really like it...my fave song on the album is Can I get it, should have been the second single.

Comment

This is growing on me!
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
              Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
              AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                It's a really nice tune. And her vocals are heavenly here.
                Specially in the verses, I can hear her singing similarly to Mariah Carey (her Butterfly era vocals).

Comment

Yes. I like this!

Comment

This was such a smart move! It’s the most radio friendly song along with “Can I Get It”. I can see “To be Loved” being the third single, since everybody seem to love it, and probably a no video 4th single - “Can I Get It”.

Comment

Good choice.

Comment

I'm pleased to hear they've shelved "I Drink Wine" - it grew on me but not as a second single. This is a smart choice.

Comment

Hadn’t Adele already shot the second single video weeks, if not months ago? I’m sure I heard it was already in the can.

As much as I like this, I kinda wish she’d followed her gut and gone with I Drink Wine - we’ve gone from it being too long at 15 minutes and cut down to less than half for the album (a week after everyone is loving Taylor’s 10 minute song), to it being the second single then abandoned for a more commercial song.

When We Were Young never screamed second single either but at least she went with it.
                          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Very happy with this, could definitely see it being a hit!
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I am not fully on board with this one yet. I prefer Can i get it.
                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                I'm pleased to hear they've shelved "I Drink Wine" - it grew on me but not as a second single. This is a smart choice.
                                Totally agree. It was a terrible single choice. No idea who came up with that one.
                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                  Hadn’t Adele already shot the second single video weeks, if not months ago? I’m sure I heard it was already in the can.

As much as I like this, I kinda wish she’d followed her gut and gone with I Drink Wine - we’ve gone from it being too long at 15 minutes and cut down to less than half for the album (a week after everyone is loving Taylor’s 10 minute song), to it being the second single then abandoned for a more commercial song.

When We Were Young never screamed second single either but at least she went with it.
                                  I don’t think she has, she filmed “Easy On Me” in September, so I guess we’d have some more info if the sexond video was ahot back to back.

Comment

It's heavily rumoured that she filmed two videos before the release od the album, but not for which song.

I guess we'll fimd out soon enough if it's true.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

EXCELLENT single choice!!!!
                                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

She should make a good video for this

Comment

Great choice. Probably my favorite uptempo from her yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                              Great choice. Probably my favorite uptempo from her yet.
                                              Even more than 'Rolling In the Deep' and 'Rumour Has It'? WOW!
                                              Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                                              Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                                              Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Did she film a music video for this already?

Comment

Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                                  Did she film a music video for this already?
                                                  Not sure. She confirmed in her NikkieTutorials interview that she filmed one for 'I Drink Wine' though.
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X