• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lemo View Post
    Does she have bad knees or something?.
    kjlda;jkf;adjfa;lakjfda;dfak

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post
      Black and white video with Adele sitting down. Because we haven’t seen that before.
      Well, it won her a Grammy for 'Best Music Video' back in the day, sooo...
      Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
      Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
      Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

I mean. It's ok ?
        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

The video has an interesting concept but the execution is boring. She really needs to move around a bit.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Wow! The vid is really interesting! A contender for mv of the year imo!
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Another boring video. Her visuals are usually disappointing. She looks cute, though.
              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                Wow! The vid is really interesting! A contender for mv of the year imo!
                Seriously?

I expected her to do a dance routine.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  I dont like the video at all and I am starting to find the song a bit dull. IT kind of goes nowhere. Much prefer Can i get it ?
                  I'm actually thinking now that "Can I Get It" might've been the better single choice.
                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [3 weeks]
                  AlbumClash 2.0: [Let's Eat Grandma vs. Kendrick Lamar]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

Seriously?

You expected Adele to dance? The most I could imagine her dancing is what she did in the 'Send My Love' music video...
                    Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                    Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                    Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

I'm actually thinking now that "Can I Get It" might've been the better single choice.
                      It is far better to me. There are some points during OMG when im just like.. is anything going to happen. And the video did not help at all for me !!
                      Can I get it is a great song !
                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

Seriously?

How completely unrealistic of you !!
                        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Amazing video...I think this might be my favorite Adele song for now.

And I hope video will bring this in the charts inside Top 10!!!

Comment

It's very Adele. Not a bad video, but nothing to write home about.

​​​​​​

Comment

Visual's ok, but I think I'll stick to just listening to the song

Comment

I love the song, but the video doesn't do anything for me.

Comment

Saying things like "amazing video and video of the year" like. . . really?

It's a nice video and the songs is great, Adele is probably the most boring part of the video, I get she doesn't dance but a little bit of movement would have been nice.

Comment

A cute and well-made music video, but if any other artist released it, the whole thing would have been ignored
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

She constantly gives us NOTHING in her videos and I love

The video makes the song seem longer than it is, maybe it’s the illusion of it being one shot.

I’d definitely prefer a different song as a single.

Comment

Boring as usual...
                                        Whole new era is disappointing and boring.

I don't understand why anyone wants her to do choreo?! It's not her thing and that's fine... BUT she should find some creativity in future for sure.
                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I had to stop it halfway through; there was nothing going there.
                                          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                            Boring as usual...
                                            Whole new era is disappointing and boring.

I don't understand why anyone wants her to do choreo?! It's not her thing and that's fine... BUT she should find some creativity in future for sure.
                                            Choreography is something we haven’t seen from her though. It doesn’t need to be anything heavy - even synchronised movement would have added something to this video
                                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

She lacks creativity, not choreo IMO
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Adele sits in a chair again!

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                                  She lacks creativity, not choreo IMO
                                                  THIS!
                                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Decent but I don’t think it fits the song very well

Comment

Working...
                                                    X