Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - Just Look Up (feat. Kid Cudi)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Lol the more he insults Cudi, the better to me to be honest. I would worry for my own taste if it overlapped with Infamous'.

Cudi doesn't fit this song at all though, I will agree on that. He is better at humming than singing sure.
    Well we both love the new Sza song though

Hopefully you're not too worried.
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well we both love the new Sza song though

Hopefully you're not too worried.
      The SZA song is just ok....
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

This sucks I fear. Another flop for Kiddie (his 758th now)
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
          Better 758 flops than 758 shades of lip gloss
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Better 758 flops than 758 shades of lip gloss
            Touche ....

But I have given up on the sock seller years ago so jokes on you
            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
            98 - OUT

Comment

Live version from The Voice season finale:

Comment

This is literally the worst song of 2021. I dont care if its meant to be a meme song or whatever. Ariana really needs some quality control.

She sounds amazing on that live though.
                No comment on that mumbling that accompanies her.
                Last edited by InFamous; Sat December 18, 2021, 01:39.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                  At least he has a Hot 100 #1.

Comment

Seems to be not as bad as some people claim.

Comment

I dont care if its meant to be a meme song or whatever. Ariana really needs some quality control.
                      This makes no sense when this is the whole point, sometimes I think you complain just for the hell of it. Don't get me wrong I don't like the song but I get its context.

Comment

I don’t know anything about the movie but the song sounds like the kind of song you’d hear in the end credits of a Disney movie in the 90s, only with swearing.
                        1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

This makes no sense when this is the whole point, sometimes I think you complain just for the hell of it. Don't get me wrong I don't like the song but I get its context.
                          Who are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                            I don’t know anything about the movie but the song sounds like the kind of song you’d hear in the end credits of a Disney movie in the 90s, only with swearing.
                            It reminds me of that Kate Winslett song in parts.
                            What if I had never let you go..

Comment

Who are you ?
                              11,000 posts, 15 years service

Comment

Very random (and obvi works with this random movie), but I enjoy the 90s balladry element to it. Kudi wasn't needed, but I love this pop visibility on him so...

I would love for them to hum and holler over something that is more of their lane musically though.

Comment

'Just Look Up' has earned Ariana:

- 2 Critics Choice Award nominations
                                  - 2 Hollywood Music In Media Award nominations
                                  - 1 Hollywood Critics Association Award nomination
                                  - 1 Detroit Film Critics Society Award nomination

The Los Angeles Times has praised Ariana's scene, the film has hit #1 in every country of the world on Netflix and is about to become one of the most-watched movies on Netflix of all time after just 3 days:

​​​​​​

Ariana just won with this role and this critically acclaimed song.

Comment

She looked very Mariah in the film when she was performing.
                                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

Great film. Song is absolutely nailing it as a track that sounds on trend but is absolute bollocks. Well played.

Comment

I enjoyed the movie and am not surprised by the confusion to the song when you haven‘t seen the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          I enjoyed the movie and am not surprised by the confusion to the song when you haven‘t seen the movie
                                          Exactly, you can't understand or judge the song if you haven't seen the movie yet. It only makes sense in the context of the movie.

Comment

The song makes more sense when you watch the movie, still i like the song.

I love Ariana so much that i love almost everything she releases.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              The song makes more sense when you watch the movie, still i like the song.

I love Ariana so much that i love almost everything she releases.
                                              Yep, I watched the movie last night so I'm on board now.

Comment

The song really makes sense in the context of the movie but it’s still trash! I don’t know how this is getting so many noms, it’s nothing on Be Alive
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                                    The song really makes sense in the context of the movie but it’s still trash! I don’t know how this is getting so many noms, it’s nothing on Be Alive
                                                    Maybe not as good as some of Ariana's other songs, but way better than Be Alive. I mean, most Beyonce fans don't even like it.
                                                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X