Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Sofia Carson - LOUD

New single coming soon.
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Thu January 13, 2022, 21:54.

Video out at midnight!

Comment

VIDEO:

https://k.sina.cn/article_1747018050...nt&subch=oent#

WOW! She slayed this!

Comment

Her voice is WOOOOOOOOOW in the song, but I felt that this song, sonically has been done a billion times since 2016

Comment

I hope for her next single, she heads back to something more uptempo!

Comment

Comment

Just listened to this today and enjoyed it

Comment

It's dramatic and dark, but unlike others, her words are audible.
                1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

The song has growing on me a lot! Her voice is stunning!!!!

Comment

Glad to see you guys are hopping on this one! It’s definitely a powerful track!

Comment

Her Debut Album is finally coming out on March 25th. I truly hope it does something as she’s extremely talented, has amazing songs and visuals. She’s so underrated.

Comment

Yes definitely excited for the album! I’ve been waiting forever! So glad to see more people show some love for her on here! Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                          Yes definitely excited for the album! I’ve been waiting forever! So glad to see more people show some love for her on here! Yes!
                          My only complain is that Guess I'm a Liar is not on the album and is one of Sofia's best singles!!!

Comment

Yes ‘Guess I’m A Liar’ is one of her best singles! I hope for some more Dance/Pop a la ‘Fools Gold’ on there!

Comment

I too was hoping she’d include "Guess I’m A Liar" on the album. Ugh. It’s only a 10 song album, she could have added one more song! Lol. I think she should have added the Rehab collabs too but whatever, I’m happy we’re finally getting the album regardless.

Hopefully Hollywood Records doesn’t mess this up and we get some good performances on shows for promo, a couple of more singles + videos, a small tour of some sort, and actual CD’s and vinyl’s for sale. Sofia deserves a well crafted, perfect roll out for her first album.

With that said, one of us should make a Sofia post on the Chart Analysis section..

Comment

itsyasmany Just made one for the Chart Analysis Section

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

My only complain is that Guess I'm a Liar is not on the album and is one of Sofia's best singles!!!
                                  'Guess I’m A Liar' is actually going to be on the Japanese version of the album!

Comment

Originally posted by itsyasmany View Post

'Guess I’m A Liar' is actually going to be on the Japanese version of the album!
                                    YAAAASSSSS!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X