No announcement yet.

Aaliyah - Poison (ft. The Weeknd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R&B] Aaliyah - Poison (ft. The Weeknd)

Last edited by Benjamin; Tue December 14, 2021, 21:44.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Friday?

Comment

What a pest this guy is. I hate this shit to be honest, leave her name out of this. Sample all you want, but she never signed for this.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

It has to be for streaming purposes. Taking one of the most popular male artists on streaming platforms of the last few years can only aid the song, especially in the initial stages.

I could also see a duet with Khalid and a guest feature from Kendrick Lamar fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
          What a pest this guy is. I hate this shit to be honest, leave her name out of this. Sample all you want, but she never signed for this.
          For enough money, he'd collaborate with everyone, I guess . Fortunately, ABBA haven't done a duet with him on their current album.
          Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
          Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
          Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

what the rock the boat is going on
            what's going on?

Comment

This came out of nowhere. Seeing that Blackground is behind this, I'm assuming the Estate is probably not involved with this. If there's a posthumous album around the corner, I wonder if Timbaland and Missy Elliot are involved. That was one of the reasons why the previous attempt with Drake and 40 was shelved.

Comment

I mean, it is a very promising collab tho <3

Comment

What a dream collab. Can't wait for this. Has the potential to be amazing.
                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by Plym View Post
                    what the rock the boat is going on

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but we'll see.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I'm so excited for this. I think The Weeknd is the perfect match to Aaliyah's smooth and sultry music.
                      Can't wait to find out what this sounds like.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Great, more The Weeknd , their voices might work together but first new music in 20 years and it has to feature him!

Comment

Out this Friday!
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I will reserve judgement but Aaliyah is a queen and deserves only the best.
                            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

The only good thing in this process is to make Aaliyah known to the new generation...

Comment

Agreed. Her legacy is being messed with by her albums being off streaming for all that time. Now her back catalogue is up they can begin to introduce her to a new generation. Some viral tik toks would be amazing! If your girl only knew or try again would be great for tik tok.
                                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

New music from Aaliyah if she had lived would be so exciting right now, but like others, I cringe a bit at this....
                                  1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

It makes me really sad that if you are a beloved music artist, once you are dead everybody and their mama can “collaborate” with you, whether or not you would’ve ever agreed to that or even knew that person. Never mind the fact that you’ll have zero creative input in the result.
                                    If I was a music artist and a huge fan of someone who passed, I wouldn’t dare of doing such a “collab”, even if it would have been a dream come true. It would feel disrespectful to me.

Comment

McWeeknd needs to stop for a while
                                      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

Lots of people are ready to do anything to make money

Comment

I’m all for Baby Gurl getting another #1, but The Weeknd’s stock has fallen a bit in the last few months so idk.

Comment

Song is out:

Comment

…and I can hear why it was never released. Her high-pitched vocals would be ok for one verse or chorus, but throughout the whole song they are exhausting. And the Weeknd adds nothing to it, really.

Comment

Whats with her vocals? They sound so badly mastered as if they came from a cassette or something… yet Weeknd’s vocals are exaggeratedly sharp…
                                                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This was... a choice...
                                                  Her vocals are indeed badly mixed, and the song itself goes nowhere
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X