No announcement yet.

Alesso & Katy Perry - When I'm Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw Hanna Lux felt a bit careless over the production of the video; Katy's digital dog looked so big at first appearing by the telephone box; but it gets shrunken a few moments after upon walking with Katy lol

And that Britney-double; from her Boys/Slave4U; era was completely unnecessary! The dancer is seen like a zombie staring towards the camera during the first few seconds of the video lol

and the amount of the in-video product placements were raging high too lol
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Wow great video.

Comment

• The video is amazing! The editing is out of this world!
        Did anyone else felt that it had too much focus on Katy's boobs?
        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• This is such a BOP!
          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Cool video, she looks great, classic Katy.

My only complaint with the song is I wish it had one last chorus with the “me on top of you” line over the full beat.

Comment

• She got her starlight back

Comment

• She looks amazing in the video. Dont really use videos much myself so cannot imagine Ill watch it much.
                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• The power of her long black hair…

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                    The video is amazing! The editing is out of this world!
                    Did anyone else felt that it had too much focus on Katy's boobs?
                    Nope, she has the best boobs in the business. Show them off!

Comment

• Great video.
                      UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Basic video with no replay value, she's hard as a rock when she dances on it, she clearly can't dance, Alesso doesn't add anything to the video and this robot dog is annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                          This is such a BOP!
                          An absolute banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
                            Basic video with no replay value, she's hard as a rock when she dances on it, she clearly can't dance, Alesso doesn't add anything to the video and this robot dog is annoying.
                            Shocking that you didn't like it.

Comment

• When Im gone video has now crossed 1 million views on youtube.

Everyone is loving it - really positive reactions from all pop and music fans across the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                When Im gone video has now crossed 1 million views on youtube.

Everyone is loving it - really positive reactions from all pop and music fans across the board.
                                I'm so happy for her! I don't even listen to that much Pop but this song is great

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

I'm so happy for her! I don't even listen to that much Pop but this song is great
                                  Flawless taste

Comment

• Love the video! Great visuals and filming location. It's not on the level of 365 and a few others but still worthy of repeat views. What's with the crotch grabs though? When I'm Gone = no more kitty? Is that why she kept reaching there?

Comment

• A return to form definitely. If I'm honest, the song sounds quite dated but it's dated in a good way for me - like the kind of track we all need to get smashed to on the dancefloor with sweaty strangers at 3am five years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

Shocking that you didn't like it.
                                        Respect my opinion.

Comment

Basic video with no replay value, she's hard as a rock when she dances on it, she clearly can't dance, Alesso doesn't add anything to the video and this robot dog is annoying.
                                          We get it. You dislike everything connected to the song. You've said your peace in here and in other Katy threads enough times now.

Welcome back, but I advise you to remove yourself from Katy threads in the Music section for the time being.

Comment

Respect my opinion.
                                            I didn't disrespect it, but surely you have better things to do than camp out in every thread about an artist you dislike?

Comment

• Let's not derail the thread - please focus comments connected to the song.

If you have issues with the above, feel free to PM me.

Comment

• Song is a definite grower and the video is great. She looks fantastic in the video and great to have the dark hair back, hopefully it stays.

Comment

• Ive replayed it about 5 times. Love the dancing and she looks fabulous. Almost like the Wide Awake era

Comment

• they both look fit together! Loving her long dark her, she looks much younger now.

the song is cool, impressed to see it #4 on US iTunes after the video premiere! It may be a hit there!
                                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Working...
                                                    X