• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow this has to be the most positivity around Katy on UK Mix in a long time
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• InFamous I would have to most definitely agree! That’s nice to see that again, I think she really ‘gave us everything we wanted’! Katy is back, and I think people will be more set for her next adventure, and next album.

Comment

• Katy's attempts at dancing are quite intense, I have to give her that.
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
          Katy's attempts at dancing are quite intense, I have to give her that.
          She’s trying bless her

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo View Post
            Katy's attempts at dancing are quite intense, I have to give her that.
            The expressions on her face are priceless ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
              She’s trying bless her

They could have maybe sped up the dancing a bit so it at least looked a bit more vigorous
              She looks very good definitely, but I do think this song had more potential which is not fulfilled. I wish she had gone with another DJ, for instance Swedish House Mafia which seem to be making a comeback. Alesso is not my favourite I have to say. Cool is still his best song by far imo.

As for Katy, Never Really Over and Harleys are better than this.
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

They could have maybe sped up the dancing a bit so it at least looked a bit more vigorous
                She looks very good definitely, but I do think this song had more potential which is not fulfilled. I wish she had gone with another DJ, for instance Swedish House Mafia which seem to be making a comeback. Alesso is not my favourite I have to say. Cool is still his best song by far imo.

As for Katy, Never Really Over and Harleys are better than this.
                Katy was just having some fun in the video. No one should have expected her to serve prime Janet

Comment

• The video is not my cup of coffee and i'm already over this song. I'll go back to Smile album but i'm happy that so many people are so positive towards Katy these days.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Definitely my favorite song at the moment! I think this could be Alesso’s big hit in the US aswell if all goes well, and so far it is!

Comment

• I am so tired of such collabs, tbh.
                      The song itself is quite catchy and I donīt dislike it at all BUT I am so over the fact that these songs abruptly stops at 2:20/30 to please the Spotify generation.
                      This song is way too short and could have used a last chorus in the end - Personally, I think that the lack of the last chorus prevents me from really liking this song.
                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                        I am so tired of such collabs, tbh.
                        The song itself is quite catchy and I donīt dislike it at all BUT I am so over the fact that these songs abruptly stops at 2:20/30 to please the Spotify generation.
                        This song is way too short and could have used a last chorus in the end - Personally, I think that the lack of the last chorus prevents me from really liking this song.
                        Yeah I agree that the chorus should have been repeated one more time and then end with the "When Im Gone" line.

Comment

• ^^Many of us are obviously in the need of an extended version of the song. I believe such thing might be released!
                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• #35 on US Pop Radio!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Oh wow SNL. Katy STILL has the star power to book a big promo slot, even after all this time

Comment

• I love the song but sounds very 2008 ??? I don't know. I love her though

Comment

• Oh! A high profile live performance?! Bring it on already!
                                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I think this is the next Do It, To It.

Comment

• I’d have to agree. ‘Do It To It’ was hiding on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 for a few weeks actually before making it to the official Hot 100, so maybe it will be the same for ‘WIG’.

Glad to see the SNL performance coming up!

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                          I’d have to agree. ‘Do It To It’ was hiding on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 for a few weeks actually before making it to the official Hot 100, so maybe it will be the same for ‘WIG’.

Glad to see the SNL performance coming up!
                                          Its moved up two places on the bubbling under this week from 7 to 5, we love a slow burn. But there is a big jump into the top 50 rumoured in the UK tomorrow

Comment

• I'm loving the Katy Long hair dark look. Song is pretty good but as others have said it's rather short. Let's hope she goes down the dancey route for her next few songs

Comment

• Her best song (contribution) since 'Chained to the Rhythm'. The chorus is very catchy. Her vocals go along well with the dance beats. While thr bridge is solid, its production could've been a bit more dramatic. I also feel like the song is too short. I expected some production twist around the 2 minutes 30 seconds mark before playing the chorus for a final time, but that's when it's already about to end. She's back to the long, black hair, which looks awesome on her and should enable her to have some chart success again. 7/10
                                              Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                                              Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                                              Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• I like this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                                  I like this song.

SHOCKED !!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

SHOCKED !!

When I'm Gone is catchy af.

+ Katy looks sooo hot.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X