No announcement yet.

Madonna vs Sickick - Frozen (Remixes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Electronic] Madonna vs Sickick - Frozen (Remixes)

Newly (at least for me) released remix of Frozen. Deserves it's own thread.

KUBA'S CHART

Surprisingly (for me) it's doing great on iTunes worldwide! Means people love more dark and electronic Madonna, I suppose
    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
      Surprisingly (for me) it's doing great on iTunes worldwide! Means people love more dark and electronic Madonna, I suppose
      It was hUGE on TikTok weeks ago.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Every time I'm on IG and check on the Reels, this song always pop up for fancy cars and exotic locations

Comment

Frozen is one of the greatest pop songs of all time. This remix is ​​so good.

Comment

The remix reminds me a bit of the overall 'Rebel Heart' sound. Not so much 'electronic' but quite a hip hop vibe actually. It's nice for a change but since it's quite repetitive, I'm not sure whether it's got a high replay value.
            Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
            Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
            Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
              The remix reminds me a bit of the overall 'Rebel Heart' sound. Not so much 'electronic' but quite a hip hop vibe actually. It's nice for a change but since it's quite repetitive, I'm not sure whether it's got a high replay value.
              it's called a "witch house", not hip-hop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_house_(genre)
              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Thanks! The link mentions hip hop elements, but apparently the sub-genre definition is broader than just that.
                Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

STREAM IT, ladies and lads!

Comment

Its cool but they should have used more of the song.
                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

STREAM STREAM STREAM

Great song. Still sounds fresh as ever.
                      After all, despite all this horror, Ukrainians do not give up. — Olena Zelenska

The World Still Stands With Ukraine.

Comment

The original is one of her best but I’m not really feeling this.
                        1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                          The original is one of her best but I’m not really feeling this.
                          Full disclosure: I’m obviously an M stan

This is the best we’ve gotten from her in YEARS! And it ain’t even a new song but a remix. So that speaks volumes.

After all, despite all this horror, Ukrainians do not give up. — Olena Zelenska

The World Still Stands With Ukraine.

Comment

I thought this was cool when I heard it, but I agree with Infamous. After the first 10 seconds, it's just repeating the chorus - it is hypnotic but it feels like there should be more there.

Comment

Far too repetitive for me to get excited about.

Comment

Forget my excitement, but this is doing much better on iTunes than any other Madonna's single in a digital era. I mean it is still top 100 on both US and UK iTunes
                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Far too repetitive for me to get excited about.
                                  The above video is the teaser version that went viral on TikTok. This is full version:

Essentially SideKick released the teaser version without crediting Madonna and it went viral… Madonna had it removed, offered to legitimise a release and now it’s back out on streaming platforms with her being credited.

Except the full version hasn’t been added to Spotify and Madonna keeps teasing more surprises. Supposedly a version with Swae Lee might be on its way.
                                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Supposedly a version with Swae Lee might be on its way.
                                    why him? Sickick did good job

KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

why him? Sickick did good job
                                      Yes he did and honestly, I’ve no idea other than the fact Swae Lee already has chart traction with a couple of #1s to his name. But that didn’t help Crave chart.

Comment

Oh he added a rap! I actually quite like that now.

Comment

Not a bad remix but yeah, it's only a remix so nothing to get excited about.

Comment

Madonna has liked a post on Instagram confirming she’s shot a music video for a Frozen Remix ft Fireboy DML:

Comment

Idk, I wouldn’t hold my hopes high about this sing charting tbh.

Comment

She looks like an alien.

Imagine this gives her a hit in 2022, the new Elton (ironic as they hate each other).

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                  She looks like an alien.
                                                  That’s such a 2006 criticism:

Comment

Working...
                                                  X