Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    She looks like an alien.

Imagine this gives her a hit in 2022, the new Elton (ironic as they hate each other).
    M doesn't hate Elton though, she has always been kind towards him. It's Elton who's always shady towards Madonna.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

Yup, Madonna confirmed it
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

It's coming

Comment

I can't wait.

Comment

Her best song
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

How typical of her to team up with the hottest rapper of the moment.

Comment

Currently listen to Fireboy DML latest single with Ed Sheeran and I like his voice, I'm kinda imagine now an afrobeat-type based remix of Frozen and I would like to hear that tho...

Comment

I played his song Peru yesterday too bc I'd never heard of him before... it was different, but in a positive way. The solo version is a lot better tho.
                    Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Tue March 1, 2022, 15:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                      How typical of her to team up with the hottest rapper of the moment.
                      I mean, she does have the #1 TikTok song in the US right now you know.

Comment

Imagine calling Fireboy DML the hottest rapper of the moment
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          Imagine calling Fireboy DML the hottest rapper of the moment
                          His 2.5m Instagram followers eclipse Madonna completely

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post

His 2.5m Instagram followers eclipse Madonna completely
                            So what? He has more streaming power than her.

She always chases the brightest stars. That's a fact.

Comment

I just listened to the song. The sound is a little different but the remix base is the same. Fireboy' verse is good. He starts singing at 0:45 until 1:38 and continues with some ad libs (my least favorite part) over the Frozen looping. No additional vocals from Madonna, not even from the original song. Kind of lazy for something that's been 3 months in the making. Hope the video is a serve.

Comment

Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                I just listened to the song. The sound is a little different but the remix base is the same. Fireboy' verse is good. He starts singing at 0:45 until 1:38 and continues with some ad libs (my least favorite part) over the Frozen looping. No additional vocals from Madonna, not even from the original song. Kind of lazy for something that's been 3 months in the making. Hope the video is a serve.
                                I’m hoping this is just the first - she promised us Frozen remixes and we know she recorded with Swae Lee and others.

It makes zero sense to have this version as the main version, when Sickick’s full version is still the best version (and held off streaming). Madonna isn’t stupid enough to overlook that, so I live in hope there’s more incoming

Comment

i don't really like both frozen remixes since they don't do the original justice at all but i like to consider them as new and different entities from the original frozen.... i consider them as the "lead single" of the upcoming remix compilation.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

So what? He has more streaming power than her.

She always chases the brightest stars. That's a fact.
                                    nah he only has one hit that just blew up in the UK only. he's definitely not mainstream yet. his most streamed song has 58m streams. that's nothing in today's age.

Comment

He couldn't even made Peru a hit, he had the help of Ed Sheeran and yet the song is underperforming in US and couldn't even hit #1 in UK. This remix will do nothing imo if it's the same Sicking remix.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I don’t like this remix, and I’m afraid that the rest of the on this album are gonna be even worse. And of course, this won’t do anything on US charts.

Comment

I'll do like this doesn't even exists. What a missing opportunity of add some new vocals or something like this...

Comment

So we waited months for this

At least the normal remix kept that mysterious vibe of the original song. But adding this rapper just doesn't work. It sounds like two completely different things.

I'm afraid this remix album will be a huge mess.

Comment

Oh no - your first few comments don't sound too promising. I guess the goal was to have something like beloved and successful 'Cold Heart', but I guess there's a gap between theory and practise here.
                                              Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                                              Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                                              Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Pass.

Comment

It's not for me. I'll just keep listening to the original and the old remixes instead.
                                                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                                                    So we waited months for this

At least the normal remix kept that mysterious vibe of the original song. But adding this rapper just doesn't work. It sounds like two completely different things.

I'm afraid this remix album will be a huge mess.
                                                    I'm thinking exactly the same... and it's so dissapointing

Comment

Working...
                                                    X